I want investment in Thailand about 1.5 M Baht

Dear Sir
I want investment in Thailand about 1.5 million Thai Baht, so Thai government what benifit give me about investment and which catagery visa give me and I want more details about Thailand investment, if have good benifit then I can invest about more then 5 million Thai baht

Regards
Suresh Savaliya
India ( Surat )

As said you will need to invest a minimum of 10 million in a new condominium or Government bonds to qualify for an extension of stay based on investment.

I cannot respond to your question about benefits unless you can explain what benefit you are expecting or looking for.

You might be better advised to talk to a qualified financial adviser about investment opportunities .

Edited by sunnyjim5

Investment in Thai is not done to make money. Its done to obtain investment visa. You need to spend 10million. Most commonly on new condo. If you then rent this out you make very little in comparison to what you could of made elsewhere. The benefit is visa so you can live here.

I want start Pure Indian Veg.Gujarati Restaurant, so I think open company at Pattaya and can ligal Money Invest about, Deposit Money, 1 year Advance Rent and Some expense about Furnitutre, Kitchen and security system, so I think it's total invest about 1.5-2 M Bath, only restaurant investment, so what I get benifit from Thai government about Tex and visa , because I foreign pepole in Thailand, and I want to do official and legal investment at Thailand

I want start Pure Indian Veg.Gujarati Restaurant, so I think open company at Pattaya and can ligal Money Invest about, Deposit Money, 1 year Advance Rent and Some expense about Furnitutre, Kitchen and security system, so I think it's total invest about 1.5-2 M Bath, only restaurant investment, so what I get benifit from Thai government about Tex and visa , because I foreign pepole in Thailand, and I want to do official and legal investment at Thailand

You will get nothing for just the investment.

You can get a non immigrant B visa after you set up the a company and have a work permit. To get a work permit requires a company with at least 2 million baht of registered capital and 4 Thai employees.

as a foreigner, benefits are the last thing you can expect from Thailand considering the amount of money you plan to invest :) Instead expect lots of problems, having to employ 4 useless Thais just to get a work permit, etc. So all in all, no benefits at all and just many problems + no right to own more than 49% of the company either. If you expect benefits, better invest somewhere else.

1.5 million, not much to set up a biz here, soon be gone.

1.5 mill.bht.might get him a barrow and 3ft.of rental space,then there is the brown envelope.

then as for benefits you will get what we all get and got. deleted. my investment around two times 5.

KOW JAI

• 1 year later...
On 3/9/2016 at 7:16 AM, spsavaliya said:

I will try to do business if lost then mean my bad luck,

Well at least you are coming to Thailand with the Thai mindset on business acumen,  has nothing to do with your competency, ability, market studies, customer relations, or location, everything is based upon luck  

If you are primarily looking for a long-stay visa, you could just get an Elite visa.  5 year option for 500k. 20 year for 1M.   I must caution that Elite visa is technically a tourist visa; you cannot get a work permit with it. 

You could do a couple of Back-To-Back SE Tourist visas to investigate on the ground and see if it is viable what you need to do.