Why?

2long

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did it take me 2 months to discover this thread?

Why did I never enter the "farang pub" room before and effortlessly increase my post count replying to these type of threads?

Why do they call this forum "ThaiVisa" when only a small percentage of rooms cover that topic?

Kayo, why didn't you think like this: Coca Cola is the number one selling (soft) drink

in the world so it must be good for you!!!!

:o

Why don't you just follow the grey mass?

Why do you not believe it will make your's (and others) life so much more easy?

(why is there no grey mass smiley?)

:D

Why when I am having a bad dream at daytime I cannot call it a: Daymare?

Why none of the English experts here has ever thought about that na?

Why is there no word for that peace of plastic you put on the shopping belt to seperate

your and otherone's shopping items?

Na na na?

:o

Kayo, why didn't you think like this: Coca Cola is the number one selling (soft) drink

in the world so it must be good for you!!!!

Why don't you just follow the grey mass?

Why do you not believe it will make your's (and others) life so much more easy?

(why is there no grey mass smiley?)

In This Smilie... :o Why is Kayo the guy NOT in the Crowd? :D

Why did you not post as three seperate questions to increase your number of posts?

Why should this member do such a thing????????????????? :o

and with similes to boot….. I wood never ever dream of doing this. :D

Why do members on this Forum call it TV or T.V. as oppose to “ThaiVisaDotCom ©” like I do. :D

TV = Telly,

“ThaiVisaDotCom®” Is not on the Telly and Kan only be found on the “World Wide Web”. :o

Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, no one Kan answer on this “Fred” ??????????????

I did and got rebuked…………. WHY. :D for doing that, :D:o

Edited by Kan Win

In the next episode all answers will not be told……..WHY, ?????????????? :D , Kan not tell you, that is WHY........................................................ :D:o

Edited by Kan Win

Why did you not post as, three seperate questions to increase your number of posts? :bah:

Why is “AlexLah” bored :D reading all these post by Kan Win, when Kan Win could have put it all in one post. :o

Believe or not “AlexLah” asked for it and he got it. WHY.????????????? :D

Yours truly, :bah:

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

I think my wife might be a winner in this contest of asking the most of "WHY?" questions ! :o at least I am sure she'd love it! because she often starts ANY sentence with WHY question.

after a while and often I got so lost in attempts to answer them and asked her - what do you expect me to say? she explained - that it is more like a manner of speaking, it is not realy a question(s) and it deosn't require any answers.

yet till now I still can't get used to it or learn to ignore it. because most of those WHYs sound more like accusing or something - if not inquiring.

I think my wife might be a winner in this contest of asking the most of "WHY?" questions ! :D at least I am sure she'd love it! because she often starts ANY sentence with WHY question.

after a while and often I got so lost in attempts to answer them and asked her - what do you expect me to say? she explained - that it is more like a manner of speaking, it is not realy a question(s) and it deosn't require any answers.

yet till now I still can't get used to it or learn to ignore it. because most of those WHYs sound more like accusing or something - if not inquiring.

Why not divorce her then? :o