Why?

2long

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the OP asked for submitting questions but not answers?

There could be some very good answers from thinkers like for example: D***

Your spelling is as bad as Donz - thats the worst attempt at spelling i've ever seen!

Mittheimp, before you posted that statement, did you stop to think that maybe English is not AlexLahs first language.

totster :o

Thank you Totster!

mittheimp: why are you not going to contribute positively to this thread, as it seams you claim to have a superior knowledge of the English language?

And why do you not tell me how I should have responded to that question so I can learn from you?

Why did Totster edit my post to make it look like I was criticising Alexlarhs English ability? (when i wasnt - I was making a joke a bout Donz!)

:D

Why Kan’t this “Fred” beat the “Rain” Fred?

Why has this “Fred” and the OP been 2long? :D (classic me tink) :D

Why not 2many yokes as well on this one? 2much bashing me tink is the reason? :o

And Kwai (silent K of course) has K.O. posted his Birthday which so happened to be on the 7th December this year. Happy Bird-day to you-whooooo. :D

Kwai is Kan Win’s grammer so bad, that all the teachers on this “ThaiVisaDotCom” forum have press the “Ignore” button against his name.? :D

Kwai is it that I am not Bored writing this and K.O. is not Boring in his replies? :D

Kwai do the Forum Member keep forgetting to read the “Rules” and adhere to them, on the “Forum”?

And last, but not least Kwai does Kan Win always smell the C with a K, like Krap, as in Kap Khun Krap? Ohhh well now you Know!

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

Chwai Chwan't Et Be Kalled Chwai ? :D

Kris is smelt Chris, so Kwai Chwan't Et Be Kwalled Chwai ? :D

(Silent k) Kwhere Khan I Stand on the banCHs down by the River :D (Silent k) Khen khwEYE ask "Tammai?" :o:D

Mai Figgin’ Loo :D

Tried to de-K ode it, but Mai Loo. :D

Here is one for you from......................

Happy Days K.O. Tks for the massage on mail. :D

@Win, :D :D

@Helicopter, because Rocky never took a helicopter, and rambo did...

or...

because there's another user named Rocky already.

Of course, it wouldn't be entirely innappropriate to call himself

Rocky II

or Rocky III

or Rocky IV

or Rocky V

or (in progress) Rocky VI

:o

Mai Figgin Loo Too....

speaking of which... bathroom break!

@Win, :D :D

@Helicopter, because Rocky never took a helicopter, and rambo did...

or...

because there's another user named Rocky already.

Of course, it wouldn't be entirely innappropriate to call himself

Rocky II

or Rocky III

or Rocky IV

or Rocky V

or (in progress) Rocky VI

:o

Mai Figgin Loo Too....

speaking of which... bathroom break!

Rambo did it in STAN movie not Lock-heed :D

Now realy Khun-Fused :D

Happy days :D

Why did Totster edit my post to make it look like I was criticising Alexlarhs English ability? (when i wasnt - I was making a joke a bout Donz!)

Why I did not understand that you were making a joke?

Why do my Chinese employees suddenly 'get it'

Why my GM also put me in charge of the sales team in Thailand ?(I have way too much work already).

And why do I like this thread as a way of blowing off some steam?

Why is there no spelling and grammar checker here?

Why oh why, is this topic so Morish ? (The more you read it, the more you want to read much more) Morish!!! :D

Why is it that our "AlexLah" member is such a good poster? Mac the Man ! The Flasher ! :D

Why do we all help each other as Forum Members when things go wong in our lives?

Why am I normally correct, but people always call me by my Thai name “D@mn-wrong”? :D

Why is it, that when members post = OP, they never return to the Original Post that they created?

Why do YOU post on ThaiVisaDotCom?

Why as a Member of this Family (ThaiVisaDotCom) YOU choose to be NOT very helpful?

Why as a Member of this Family (ThaiVisaDotCom) YOU choose to be VERY helpful?

Why are there so few Members who post regularly? (We have 36,912 registered members)!

Why is it that we try to help the so called “Newbie’s:o and they do not have the decency to say “Ta very much” Ta = Thank you.

Why do we not have a “Flame Thrower” as a smilies? Then you do not have to “Flame” anyone just show them the smilies :D , a Troll smilies wood also help. (The Red Card is great BTW). :D

O.K. rant over. Next week more, should this “Fred” last that or "2long". :D

Danke schön! = Ta very much :D

Kan, but try to Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

Why oh why, is this topic so Morish ? (The more you read it, the more you want to read much more) Morish!!! :o

Why do we not have a “Flame Thrower” as a smilies? Then you do not have to “Flame” anyone just show them the smilies :D , a Troll smilies wood also help. (The Red Card is great BTW). :D

Kan, but try to Win :D

JUST FOR YOU WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIEEEEE THE POOOHH!!!

ft4vh5.png

ft3ix8.gif

ft2fo3.gif

Or my favorite:

ft1ce7.gif

kfctq6.png

Just where did I park my life this morning ... just where ?

Why did I ask where when where should be why ...?

That was good! :D

WHY DO I PROCRASTINATE ALL THE TIME!!!!

Why nobody is questioning Israel on having nukes.

Why Israel can have nukes and other countries not?

Why Israel can use phosphor bombs on civilians?

Why Israel can use cluster bombs?

Why most of US newspaper are owned by Israeli people?

Why most of Israeli people get angry when the so called holocoust is questioned?

Alex

Why is AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) the 2nd most powerful Lobby in the US congress right under OPEC?

Why don't we (Americans) wake up and do something about it before it gets us in ANOTHER war?

Why nobody is questioning Israel on having nukes.

Why Israel can have nukes and other countries not?

Why Israel can use phosphor bombs on civilians?

Why Israel can use cluster bombs?

Why most of US newspaper are owned by Israeli people?

Why most of Israeli people get angry when the so called holocoust is questioned?

Alex

Why is AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) the 2nd most powerful Lobby in the US congress right under OPEC?

Why don't we (Americans) wake up and do something about it before it gets us in ANOTHER war?

:D:D:D:D:o

Thank you, Doza!

Why are there policemen standing on the elevated expressway past Central Pinklao. every few hundred yards, telling drivers (who can only drive forwards as there is nowhere else to go) to continue driving forwards?

Brilliant! Thought this so many times on the back of motobike. Policman waving at no particular car or bus just asking the traffic in general to forwards!

Thank you, Doza!

Why are there policemen standing on the elevated expressway past Central Pinklao. every few hundred yards, telling drivers (who can only drive forwards as there is nowhere else to go) to continue driving forwards?

Brilliant! Thought this so many times on the back of motobike. Policman waving at no particular car or bus just asking the traffic in general to forwards!

... and why do the loudspeakers at the tollway booth tell you to have the right money ready as it will make things quicker when its rush hour and gridlocked for miles ....?