Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Business Bank Account

ELLHNAS

Sorry for my ignorance but what is DBD? And how to go about setting up a ltd? Please give the simplest way. If there is a website or service or agent that can form a simple ltd company for a fee to get the docs please provide. Thank you

Sorry for my ignorance but what is DBD? And how to go about setting up a ltd? Please give the simplest way. If there is a website or service or agent that can form a simple ltd company for a fee to get the docs please provide. Thank you

http://dbd.go.th/main.php?filename=index

The simplest for a Thai is not a LTD, but a simpler business setup. However I don't think you can open a bank account in a company name with that, only the Thai private name of the business owner.

Yes i think you mean sole trader...i think it will not work because as i said a bank business account under company name is needed

I did a quick search in google and saw a few company formation websites however the fees are outrageous because these are agents for foreigners to set up ltd

Thais for sure dont pay this...does any anyone know a thai formation company for thais? Please kindly help thanks

It looks like you have done it already :)

Does this has to happen in bkk or DBD has branches in other cities too?

There is a DBD office in every major city countrywide. Compare it to the chamber of commerce in western countries.

• 9 months later...

Archived