Anger as Iran tests two more ballistic missiles 'capable of hitting Israel'

webfact

Why shouldn't Iran have nukes?

Because Iran is a rogue country run by Islamic terrorists who sponsor terror against innocents all over the world.

Same can be said for Israel too. A rogue state acts against UN. Killing people, stealinf land, using weapons banned by UN etc etc.

If israel has the right to have long range missles to hit iran, then iran has the right to have the same. Why this is so strange I dont know. iran did not attack any other country or kill people for decades but israel?

They have to ban all long range missles in middle east and all nukes around the world.

Why do you say such things :

We all know Iran send spies to do extra judicial killings kidnappings , the nuclear warheads they have and not signed the Non Proliferation treaty , the land stealing, the drones hits...

oh wait.......

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many thousands of Israeli missiles are capable of hitting Iran... just wondering.

How many Israeli missiles say "Iran must be wiped out" on them?

Well, you cant blame them. Years of aggression, land stealing, assasinations by mossad agents using UK passports, attacking countries like syria or iraq, using phosphorus bombs and more.

All these aggression is not liked in middle east by any country.

And it is also israel constantly speaking like they will raid iran with their planes and bomb their facilites checked by inter. atomic agency. Even after the agreement done by iran and other powers.

Aggression brings aggression!

Edited by Galactus

What I still have trouble wrapping my head around is why anybody thought they could believe Iran in the first place.

Sure, Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran and obviously still holds strong ties to her nation of birth but why did Kerry fall for it, hook, line and sinker? Old Val controls Obama so that part is understandable.

But, never mind. The "treaty that isn't a treaty" has never even been signed by Iran.

There is no agreement but the sanctions are gone, never to be replaced or enforced. Iran has their $150 Billion and Hamas and Hezbollah are funded again.

The toothless tiger in the White House strikes again as Iran continues forward with their nuke campaign.

Well just look at how many countries Iran invaded in the last few decades compared to USA/Europe.

How many extra judicial killings/operation by their secret services outside of their borders?

How many land stealing by Iran?

How many drone bombings Israel and USA has done compared to Iran?

How many american bases around Iran ?

original.jpg

I'm going to add you to my 'ignore' list. That means I will no longer respond to any of your baiting, poorly written and worded posts.

Just one last word of advice. Before you post ridiculous maps you should also find out what the DOD considers to be a military post.

Good luck holding France together. The US can manage very well without you.

Good, You re the one taking "the french way" with me...perfect...

And my map is quite disturbing for your crap...and is accurate, like it or not.

About my wording : at least i can speak foreign language.

As you said in another topic :

if you say crap, why can't we?

Apparently usa can do well without you,living in thailand as the american dream probably was not for you...

Let see how USA handle the next Trump...I am sure you will come back crying...

I will think of it next time i enjoy free health care...

I will not put you on my ignore list : i enjoy your poor answers

Chuckd,

I am not a supporter of the current Iranian govt., and I am not taking sides in your debate.

I am just interested in the map. I've always loved maps. Thank you Rand McNally!

Google's map regarding "major US bases," including "other NATO military sites," doesn't seem very different from GA's map. I see more installations in eastern Turkey and in the central Asian former USSR republics on GA's map. Still, there are some similarities. (I hope the link works.)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zQVqvB9UmUTc.kCl6RXZmRmIs&hl=en_US

I couldn't find one from the Dept. of Defense. I went to their site and the US Army site. You seem to know more about this than me. So, can you direct us to a map you deem more accurate or does Google have it right or fairly close?

Thanks!

Edited by helpisgood

Well just look at how many countries Iran invaded in the last few decades compared to USA/Europe.

How many extra judicial killings/operation by their secret services outside of their borders?

How many land stealing by Iran?

How many drone bombings Israel and USA has done compared to Iran?

How many american bases around Iran ?

original.jpg

I'm going to add you to my 'ignore' list. That means I will no longer respond to any of your baiting, poorly written and worded posts.

Just one last word of advice. Before you post ridiculous maps you should also find out what the DOD considers to be a military post.

Good luck holding France together. The US can manage very well without you.

Good, You re the one taking "the french way" with me...perfect...

And my map is quite disturbing for your crap...and is accurate, like it or not.

About my wording : at least i can speak foreign language.

As you said in another topic :

if you say crap, why can't we?

Apparently usa can do well without you,living in thailand as the american dream probably was not for you...

Let see how USA handle the next Trump...I am sure you will come back crying...

I will think of it next time i enjoy free health care...

I will not put you on my ignore list : i enjoy your poor answers

Chuckd,

I am not a supporter of the current Iranian govt., and I am not taking sides in your debate.

I am just interested in the map. I've always loved maps. Thank you Rand McNally!

Google's map regarding "major US bases," including "other NATO military sites," doesn't seem very different from GA's map. I see more installations in eastern Turkey and in the central Asian former USSR republics on GA's map. Still, there are some similarities. (I hope the link works.)

I couldn't find one from the Dept. of Defense. I went to their site and the US Army site. You seem to know more about this than me. So, can you direct us to a map you deem more accurate or does Google have it right or fairly close?

Thanks!

I am quite sure he will not answer or twist my/your words...one more time...say hello for me to him...

As soon as he doesn't have any argument to enforce his statements he starts ranting...

<<snip..

Chuckd,

Thanks!

The DOD calls any place where they either house personnel or equipment as a base.
For instance, your Google map shows Eskan Village in Saudi Arabia as one of their bases. Eskan Village is the housing compound for the rather small Military Training Mission (MTM) and nothing else. They have no aircraft, armor or combat personnel, other than the security staff, stationed there. Previously the MTM had another facility in Jubail but they closed their presence down and they have nothing there at present. My wife and I spent a couple of very nice 4th of July parties at Eskan Village.
Click on the aircraft in your map of Saudi Arabia for verification.
Next look at the map of the Middle East and you will find one named Masirah in Oman. It is described as:
"Mainly operated by the Omani Air Force, but also used by US as a storage depot. Renamed Camp Justice"
Any place where the US has landing rights or refueling capabilities is considered a "base", and is not necessarily occupied by thousands of blood thirsty Marines ready to rape and pillage.
The GAO explained their study in this manner:
"GAO has designated DOD's Support Infrastructure Management as a high-risk area in part due to challenges DOD faces in reducing excess infrastructure. DOD manages a global real property portfolio of over 557,000 facilities DOD estimates to be valued at about $828 billion as of September 30, 2012. In September 2011, GAO found that DOD was limited in its ability to reduce excess inventory because OSD did not maintain accurate and complete data on the utilization of its facilities in its Real Property Assets Database."
As you can tell, the situation isn't quite as simple as some of our more simple minded posters seem to believe.

i surely hope Iran won't give Israel enough reason to wipe them out of the map. or do i?

If it comes to that then Israel has to go all out and have some errant missiles. Nuclear response should be Israel's last response.

<<snip..

Chuckd,

Thanks!

The DOD calls any place where they either house personnel or equipment as a base.

For instance, your Google map shows Eskan Village in Saudi Arabia as one of their bases. Eskan Village is the housing compound for the rather small Military Training Mission (MTM) and nothing else. They have no aircraft, armor or combat personnel, other than the security staff, stationed there. Previously the MTM had another facility in Jubail but they closed their presence down and they have nothing there at present. My wife and I spent a couple of very nice 4th of July parties at Eskan Village.

Next look at the map of the Middle East and you will find one named Masirah in Oman. It is described as:

"Mainly operated by the Omani Air Force, but also used by US as a storage depot. Renamed Camp Justice"

Any place where the US has landing rights or refueling capabilities is considered a "base", and is not necessarily occupied by thousands of blood thirsty Marines ready to rape and pillage.

Try this site for some more information: http://www.gao.gov/key_issues/realigning_closing_military_bases/issue_summary#t=1

"GAO has designated DOD's Support Infrastructure Management as a high-risk area in part due to challenges DOD faces in reducing excess infrastructure. DOD manages a global real property portfolio of over 557,000 facilities DOD estimates to be valued at about $828 billion as of September 30, 2012. In September 2011, GAO found that DOD was limited in its ability to reduce excess inventory because OSD did not maintain accurate and complete data on the utilization of its facilities in its Real Property Assets Database."

As you can tell, the situation isn't quite as simple as some of our more simple minded posters seem to believe.

We all know, even a simpleton like me, that all those army bases whithout any interest only host guys who do nothing but wait and help. It is not like usa has the habit to use spy or special forces operation from those tiny place

And here is me saying hello to this good ol" chuck'd

post-242981-0-76173200-1457610891_thumb.

<<snip..

Chuckd,

Thanks!

Thanks! That was a nice explanation.

I see the more detailed explanations of the bases on the Google site as well. So, there may be many bases, but the US presence at some of these can be rather minimal.

These Google maps are really amazing. I wish I had access to all of this Internet stuff when I was a young student. At risk of going off the topic, I also love the "street view" of the Google maps. It is so cool to get a sense of what some other part of the world, that I may never travel to, looks like if could explore that faraway place.

Yeah, I get carried away with maps. Maybe that's understandably boring to others. But, it did help me score better on some exams when I was young.

Very interesting! I understand this topic better. I appreciate the help!

How many thousands of Israeli missiles are capable of hitting Iran... just wondering.

Spot on.

thumbsup.gif

How many times have Israeli leaders said they wanted to wipe Tehran off the map?

NONE. At worst they have said they want to destroy IRAN'S ILLEGAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM.

I'd be interested in knowing which Iranian laws their nuclear weapons program is/was braking?

i surely hope Iran won't give Israel enough reason to wipe them out of the map. or do i?

If it comes to that then Israel has to go all out and have some errant missiles. Nuclear response should be Israel's last response.

and in that scenario, what is the guarantee that israel will not be sending nukes to other unrelated countries in middle east just because they are muslim?

who will give that guarantee? Bibi? Usa? or Un? or you?smile.png

and just bc there are always some mad radicals extremists that might bring apocalypse to this world, nukes in the hands of israel needs to be taken and destroyed along will all countries' in this world.

Edited by Galactus

and in that scenario, what is the guarantee that israel will not be sending nukes to other unrelated countries in middle east just because they are muslim?

and just bc there are always some mad radicals extremists that might bring apocalypse to this world, nukes in the hands of israel needs to be taken and destroyed along will all countries' in this world.

False premise, the Sunni Arab states are far more concerned with Iranian nukes than they are Israeli ones. Furthermore not only are gulf states buying Iron dome from Israel I suspect they also funded development of weapons to destroy the Iranian nuclear developments. Speculation of course but not a big leap from Iron dome, which is already public domain.

False premise, the Sunni Arab states are far more concerned with Iranian nukes than they are Israeli ones. Furthermore not only are gulf states buying Iron dome from Israel I suspect they also funded development of weapons to destroy the Iranian nuclear developments. Speculation of course but not a big leap from Iron dome, which is already public domain.

i agree, still the question is: where are the so called iranian nukes?

nobody found them.

but we all know israel has nukes and i get worried like many as a human being.

Coincidentally, "none" is also the number of times that iranian leaders said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

That old lie. SUPPOSEDLY, that one time there was a mistranslation. Iranian leaders have said similar things numerous times - which people like you never mention. This list is JUST in 2013:

http://jcpa.org/article/20-threats-iranian-leaders-made-in-2013/

8.“The Zionist regime will soon be destroyed, and this generation will be witness to its destruction.”

Hojatoleslam Ali Shirazi Supreme Leader’s representative in the Revolutionary Guards - See more at: http://jcpa.org/article/20-threats-iranian-leaders-made-in-2013/#sthash.uXF3Hhsc.dpuf

Edited by Ulysses G.

Coincidentally, "none" is also the number of times that iranian leaders said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

That old lie. SUPPOSEDLY, that one time there was a mistranslation.

laugh.png

I provided a direct Farsi to English translation which completely debunks the "wipe off the map" myth that Islam demonizers like you repeatedly post on this forum to spread hatred of Islam and Muslims, and then you try to weasel out of with the weakest excuse imaginable (supposedly, that one time).

“The Zionist regime will soon be destroyed, and this generation will be witness to its destruction.”

There is a very common Arabic saying, that I would like to post but can't because this is an English only forum. A direct English translation of that saying would be "god willing". wink.png

The only one "repeatedly" posting that particular quote is YOU, because most people know it is SUPPOSEDLY a mistranslation, but you are purposely ignoring the list of OTHER threats by Iran that I just linked to and that was just in 2013. There are PLENTY more besides that. Just keep denying the obvious.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Serious question. How do YOU know that? Israel has never stated that it has nukes that I'm aware of.

I'm not interested in any third party speculation. I want to know how YOU know Israel has nukes.

Fire away.

Cheers.

Edited by NeverSure

Serious question. How do YOU know that? Israel has never stated that it has nukes that I'm aware of.

I'm not interested in any third party speculation. I want to know how YOU know Israel has nukes.

Fire away.

Cheers.

Israel did offer to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa during its apartheid era....good responsible world citizens that they are.

"The "top secret" minutes of meetings between senior officials from the two countries in 1975 show that South Africa's defence minister, PW Botha, asked for the warheads and Shimon Peres, then Israel's defence minister and now its president, responded by offering them "in three sizes"."

As usual, dexterm is ignoring the facts and indulging in fantasy. There was no deal without approval by Israel's prime Minister and he never signed on to it.

From HIS link:

Botha did not go ahead with the deal in part because of the cost. In addition, any deal would have to have had final approval by Israel's prime minister and it is uncertain it would have been forthcoming.

As usual, dexterm is ignoring the facts and indulging in fantasy. There was no deal without approval by Israel's prime Minister and he never signed on to it.

From HIS link:

Botha did not go ahead with the deal in part because of the cost. In addition, any deal would have to have had final approval by Israel's prime minister and it is uncertain it would have been forthcoming.

Read more carefully please. So you admit Israel did offer its nuclear weapons to South Africa even if SA didn't go through with the deal.
QED.
Thank you for helping out by clarifying that Israel does have nuclear weapons. Neversure seemed unsure about Israel's nuclear arsenal.
The point is not that the deal did not eventuate, but that the unscrupous Israeli government tried to sell its nuclear weapons to the repressive South African apartheid government. No surprises there then.
Edited by dexterm

Fire away.

Cheers.

the fact that Israel refuses to sign the 'Treaty on the Non Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons' makes me think this way as a base basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Edited by Galactus

From HIS link:

Read more carefully please. So you admit Israel did offer its nuclear weapons to South Africa even if SA didn't go through with the deal.
QED.
Thank you for helping out by clarifying that Israel does have nuclear weapons. Neversure seemed unsure about Israel's nuclear arsenal.
The point is not that the deal did not eventuate, but that the unscrupous Israeli government tried to sell its nuclear weapons to the repressive South African apartheid government. No surprises there then.

And how do you know Israel wasn't planning on being a broker and getting the nukes from Pakistan, for example?

Fire away.

Cheers.

Israel did offer to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa during its apartheid era....good responsible world citizens that they are.

"The "top secret" minutes of meetings between senior officials from the two countries in 1975 show that South Africa's defence minister, PW Botha, asked for the warheads and Shimon Peres, then Israel's defence minister and now its president, responded by offering them "in three sizes"."

Sorry. I looked and looked and I don't see any offer to sell nukes. Many of the docs don't even have names on them.

From HIS link:

QED.

clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif