Big bike rentals

BeefSlapper

Naklua Rd and Soi 10 Opposite Tree Tales Cafe...A number of big bikes, some very cool looking. I'd imagine the prices are better than Beach rd as well. I am not a bike guy so thats all I can say. Worth a look though.

Naklua Rd and Soi 10 Opposite Tree Tales Cafe...A number of big bikes, some very cool looking. I'd imagine the prices are better than Beach rd as well. I am not a bike guy so thats all I can say. Worth a look though.

Say again. Where exactly ?

Where is soi 10 tree tales cafe

And i drive offten on naklua rd but never saw any.

Give more details please or point it on google maps if u know how.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Me and few friends used to use a guy called Mr Dean (Beach Rd between Sois 8 & 9).

Never had any problems of any sort with the bikes.

What bikes he got and how much per month if u got idea

I have rented from the guy on soi 13/(1-2?) for a few days or a week before. The monthly rate is really high ~30k baht. I don't think you will find anyone offering a decent monthly rate on a big bike. I certainly haven't.

Me and few friends used to use a guy called Mr Dean (Beach Rd between Sois 8 & 9).

I have rented from the guy on soi 13/(1-2?) for a few days or a week before. The monthly rate is really high ~30k baht. I don't think you will find anyone offering a decent monthly rate on a big bike. I certainly haven't.

They told me 21k for z800

But one guy was willing to let it go for 18k

They told me 21k for z800

But one guy was willing to let it go for 18k

Those numbers don't sound that bad. Maybe they quoted me 1k a day and extrapolated from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived