Travel Time

i know this is off topic

but iwould like some advice if possibele

iam going to bkk next month with my thai wife to see her mum and i would like to klnow how long it will take from the new airport to the holiday mansion hotel ( oppersite british embassy)???????

CUDDLEY PETE

Your best bet mate is to catch a taxi or bus from the new airport to the bottom end of Sukhumvit - that will atke you anywhere from 20 (in the middle of the night) to over an hour (if its in the morning or evening rush hour traffic).

Then catch the overhead tram staright up Sukhumvit to the station next the Embassy (that will take you about 12 minutes).

If you try and take a taxi from the bottom end of Sukhumvit up to the top end by the Embassy, it will take you anywhere from 1 hour upwards, except if you are arriving at 2-3am in the morning - which is the oly time you can drive up Sukhumvit and not be constantly caught in traffic.

So depnding on the time of the day and whether or not you decide to go the whole way by car or part car part overhead train, it can take you anywhere from around 30 minutes to over 2 hours.

Tim