Thai Superstar Boxer Buakaw demands justice as his cat clings to life

webfact

Superstar Boxer Buakaw Demands Justice as His Cat Clings to Life
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14576016831457601862l.jpg
Clockwise from left: Buakaw Banchamek in happier times with cat Tiger and dog Fighter; Tiger in hospital; Tiger in recovery. Photos: Banchamek Gym / Facebook

BANGKOK — In his rise to becoming Thailand’s most beloved kickboxer, Buakaw Banchamek probably made a few enemies along the way.

But he has no idea who it was that slashed his pet cat Tiger on Sunday night and left him fighting for his life at an animal hospital.

“I feel heartbroken. Tiger is like a member of our gym,” Buakaw 33, said over telephone Thursday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1457601683&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-11

I remember my pet chicken named "cluck". She was part of our family and every evening I would take cluck for a walk and she would go "cluck cluck cluck" out of sheer happiness. I certainly miss cluck a lot.....

Poor kitty, poor Buakaw. sad.png

Sad that someone is so cowardly as to damage a domestic animal for no apparent reason.

Let's face it they are not going to face him are they? And they would have to face him one on one so not a chance. The cat was an easy target

Poor kitty, poor Buakaw. sad.png

Sad that someone is so cowardly as to damage a domestic animal for no apparent reason.

Let's face it they are not going to face him are they? And they would have to face him one on one so not a chance. The cat was an easy target

Now that statement 'rings a bell' like a Thai justice ratio 10 to 1 on some poor defenceless Farang if people get our drift

Just saying ...........

All of you can't really think that a cat walking around Bangkok at night was attacked by a person, right? There are tuk-tuks, motorcycles, cars, buses, soi dogs, other cats, insanely dangerous construction equipment, monitor lizards, and god knows what else out there. I suppose that next we'll hear all the dogs running around with only three legs were attacked by the same serial animal abuser.

This is Thainess at its best. You do something completely irresponsible, and then blame some unknown force when something bad happens. Bangkokians need to learn to keep their pets inside. It's as simple as that.

I would gladly pay for ringside tickets to see Buakaw kick the living <deleted> out of the person who did this. Why not throw in a few others that need a good kicking to make a full day of it, such as the guy who shot the soi dog, the manhoot that was beating the elephant. Seriously..........take my money!!

I remember my pet chicken named "cluck". She was part of our family and every evening I would take cluck for a walk and she would go "cluck cluck cluck" out of sheer happiness. I certainly miss cluck a lot.....

Mom! Dad! Where's Cluck???

post-87058-0-81200700-1457685145_thumb.j

Ohhh noooo! 402.gif

The police said there was no evidence it was attacked by a human with a knife. Surely the vet can verify that the 'slash' marks were not carried out by another animal.

The fact another cat was killed in a similar manner points to a nut case in the area.

Buakaw....

I have 2 cats also a Tiger and her son C.A.T. (charlie-alpha-tango or just Charlie for short) We love our Cats very much. So our Hearts are saddened for you. People sometimes Blindsided and don't believe in loving our pets... That they are family and that some times when they are hurt or we loose them there is great grief!!!

Buakaw God Bless you for loving your pets! We will pray she recover quickly... Maybe she will remember who did this and remind them Karma do work for animals too...♥