Two students nabbed for killing a taxi driver in Pathum Thani

rooster59

Two students nabbed for killing a taxi driver in Pathum Thani

post-247607-0-14214200-1457734103_thumb.

BANGKOK: Two students were arrested by police for allegedly killing a taxi driver and injuring three others following a heated quarrel over a car incident.

The two suspects, Akkarawat Kaewsorn and Natthawit Ruangrith, both students of Ratchamongkol University’s Thunyaburi campus, were taken by Klong Ha district police to the crime scene in front of the university in Pathum Thani for a re-enactment of the crime on Friday.

Natthawit who reportedly pleaded guilty told police that he had a heated quarrel with the cabbie, Mr Chaisit Sae Chu, after the latter drove his car to cut in front of him as he was riding his motorbike on the way back to his hostel in the university.

He said he later returned to his rented room, grabbed a sword and went back to the scene of the incident with a friend, Akkarawat, to settle the score with Chaisit.

The two suspects allegedly attacked Chaisit and his three friends with the sword, killing Chasit at the scene and injuring the three others before escaping.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/154750

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-12

What's with this overuse of : "nabbed".

You do not get "nabbed" for murder, you get nabbed for relatively minor transgressions.

Some might argue that murder is a minor crime in Thailand. Guess it all depends on who commits it.

Just don't get caught with weed.

I wonder what the real reason is that so many young thais loose their kool so quickly over the most minor of situations. Not just because of this particular story but I have seen it myself personally , I have come to realise never to put myself in a confronting situation with thai people, they just cant seem to be able to reason things out in a calm manner without becoming aggressive and hostile.I have copped a few emotional outbursts in the past , one thing for sure is "YOU WILL NEVER WIN AN ARGUEMENT WITH A THAI"

I bet their are many other foreigners who have seen the error in trying to have a sensible and reasonable disagreement with their thai wife, g/f ,b/f without it ending in world war 3,. coffee1.gifsad.png

Edited by excalibur2000

I wonder what the real reason is that so many young thais loose their kool so quickly over the most minor of situations. Not just because of this particular story but I have seen it myself personally , I have come to realise never to put myself in a confronting situation with thai people, they just cant seem to be able to reason things out in a calm manner without becoming aggressive and hostile.I have copped a few emotional outbursts in the past , one thing for sure is "YOU WILL NEVER WIN AN ARGUEMENT WITH A THAI"

I bet their are many other foreigners who have seen the error in trying to have a sensible and reasonable disagreement with their thai wife, g/f ,b/f without it ending in world war 3,. coffee1.gifsad.png

Guess you meet the wrong people and are scared of your own shadow. Your name is appropriate though in this topic.

Not all Thais are the same and not all loose their cool. I can honestly say I have lost my cool more then my ex (and I seldom get angry)

Guess you meet the wrong people and are scared of your own shadow. Your name is appropriate though in this topic.

Not all Thais are the same and not all loose their cool. I can honestly say I have lost my cool more then my ex (and I seldom get angry)

ROBBLOK __ pity you had not understood what I had posted before you entered your sarcastic comment towards me stating I meet the wrong people am scared of my own shadow ,, I suggest you read the opening first 12 words again____ ( I wonder what the real reason is that "SO MANY YOUNG THAIS" ) __- the word MANY does not mean all thais> . but it does mean all of the hot headed ones that cannot control their temper and go around murdering and doing harm to people over the slightest thing , just like these 2 have done, ____ ok I hope I have made my self clear , sure you can disagree but is it really necessary to cast demeaning comments towards others ? just because you don't agree with what they say

Edited by excalibur2000

ROBBLOK __ pity you had not understood what I had posted before you entered your sarcastic comment towards me stating I meet the wrong people am scared of my own shadow ,, I suggest you read the opening first 12 words again____ ( I wonder what the real reason is that "SO MANY YOUNG THAIS" ) __- the word MANY does not mean all thais> . but it does mean all of the hot headed ones that cannot control their temper and go around murdering and doing harm to people over the slightest thing , just like these 2 have done, ____ ok I hope I have made my self clear , sure you can disagree but is it really necessary to cast demeaning comments towards others ? just because you don't agree with what they say

I still stand with my remark... i meet plenty of young Thais and none of them have attacked me. I have yet to see violence by them and sure I read it in the newspaper at times but I read more times that in the USA people get shot or mass shootings. I am sure that not all of the US is unsafe.. so its just an overreaction on what you read.

How many young Thais have personally attacked you ?.. Me.. none and I have been here 9 years.

What's with this overuse of : "nabbed".

You do not get "nabbed" for murder, you get nabbed for relatively minor transgressions.

Some might argue that murder is a minor crime in Thailand. Guess it all depends on who commits it.

Just don't get caught with weed.

Or Bridge cards

That is the way car drivers drive here and those on scooters have to expect and accept it.

The only positive thing I can say is the taxi driver will never kill anyone with his careless

driving and these two hot heads will have a long time to pontificate their heated over

the top response. sad.png