Food poisoning

alocacoc

I guess, before yesterday i ate something bad which caused heavy flatulence, diarrhea and general malaise and anorexia. I ate some chicken and salad. Since it is not that bad (i had much worse experience with food poisoning in the past), i don't want to go to a doctor. But maybe someone have some suggestions for a medicine over the counter? Now, after i slept 12h and drunk a lot of water i feel little bit better.

Thanks

medicinal charcoal is the preferred local solution and works well. you can buy it cheaply everywhere. However if the problem is resolved don't bother. drink lots of fluids.

Activated charcoal as suggested, sold in 7-11 as Car-B-On. Plus rehydration sachets also sold at 7-11. Green coconut juice is also very good. drink enough fluids to keep your urine is light in color.

If high fever or if the diarrhea persists see a doctor. Usually these things are self limiting.

Go to any boots or local pharmacy and ask for Smecta…its a sachet that contains a powder that you dissolve in a glass of water and drink up.

It's medicinal clay that soaks up all toxins in your gut and exits your body taking them with it.