my Thai gf has 0 sex drive, what to do?

smartpant

she give me rarely massage and Bj. maybe 2x a month but that s all I can get.

I will talk to her. She told me ready she is willing to take maybe some medicine because she accepts that something not going well with her. she even talk of giving up sometimes (suicide). I thought first that her little depression would go away , but now it 's every year the same or even worse.

take Sheryl's advice!

Up to you if you like conventional and moralizing discourse ...

For me I am convinced that the problem is with the OP. Thai women of all ages are particularly sensual and cuddly otherwise.

The fact that it states his companion sisters experiencing the same problem is revealing. The OP has invented a new scourge: family frigidity.

Finally, it was only 23 posts which is heavily reminiscent of a provocation for stave off the boredom.

"Thai women of all ages are particularly sensual and cuddly..... "

LOL.... Did you just land?

Always good to have a know it all foreigner making sweepingly vast and stupid generalizations about Thai women...... Always so helpful.

he probably means the ones of all ages that cuddle for money... coffee1.gif

I got anti stress pills. is that different?felt like I was little drunk.

I am guessing they were some type of benzo like Valium which are not even supposed to be sold in pharmacies. But yes, they are different, but they are still not safe to self prescribe. And if it was Valium (or any other in that drug family) they can also be very addictive. They can also exacerbate certain types of depression as anti stress/anxiety pills like Valium are usually classified as "depressants".

Anyone who ever mentions the idea of suicide needs a good Dr. Not random pills from a pharmacist......

Edited by inbangkok

I happen to know quite a few Thai women friends my age (early 40s) who tell me it's the last thing on their mind and they don't care their husbands go elsewhere as long as he supports his family, kids, etc.

I dont see anything wrong with this.

Think its pretty crappy, especially when their are kids involved, guys who want to dump the lot of them becuase the wife/girlfriend doesnt want to give BJs anymore.

You are in Thailand, geesh, just take the bus down to pattaya for a couple days.

All her family would assume you do that anyway

First off all its time to leave the relationship, people with major depression will drag you down.

Stay friends and find a new woman. Its not worth the time and stress that this relationship is going to bring you.

I would agree with Cheryl, that many bar workers have already been abused in the village, before even getting to Pattaya, its rife. Im surprised what they have

been through there are not mre suicides to be honest.

As tough as it sounds, just walk away.

I think she depress and it s in her gene. when she talk about her relatives, it s suicide, sadness, no joy in life... ... when I met her years ago another lady told me she always saw her sad and than being with me now was a good thing for my gf.

I 'm in Pattaya

Sorry the red lights were all flashing and you ignored them.

I think she depress and it s in her gene. when she talk about her relatives, it s suicide, sadness, no joy in life... ... when I met her years ago another lady told me she always saw her sad and than being with me now was a good thing for my gf.

I 'm in Pattaya

Sorry the red lights were all flashing and you ignored them.
yes maybe. but I have known very depressive people who tried to kill themselves and my girlfriend is far from that.

after reading your posts I think that

her bad mood comes from her boring job, low paid, and the psychological weight of taking care of parents retirement. when she is on holiday with me she feel better.

anyway I m happy to not be married. I read so many stories on line that many ladies passed a certain age, just don't care anymore about their husband.

Edited by smartpant

Get rid of her, you don't keep a car that won't start or a cow that doesn't give milk or a chook that won't lay eggs so why keep a woman who won't put out, plenty more fish in the sea.

Now getting rid of her is easy, point to the door and tell her to use it.

Get rid of her, you don't keep a car that won't start or a cow that doesn't give milk or a chook that won't lay eggs so why keep a woman who won't put out, plenty more fish in the sea.

Are you proud of that comment ?

Seems this topic has resulted in some appalling expat bottom feeders being dredged up.

yes maybe. but I have known very depressive people who tried to kill themselves and my girlfriend is far from that.

her bad mood comes from her boring job, low paid, and the psychological weight of taking care of parents retirement. when she is on holiday with me she feel better.

anyway I m happy to not be married. I read so many stories on line that many ladies passed a certain age, just don't care anymore about their husband.

set her up in her own business...

plenty of little franchises around... noodles/chicken

etc etc

I emphasize with your plight.

Perhaps try her on CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) - to get to the POTENTIAL root CAUSATION of the issue

IF IT'S PAIN..

Sex doesn't always mean intercourse of course

My Thai wife has severe endometriosis - needs a third surgery

She feel pain down there too..

All the bestwai2.gif

Marines don't quit! :) Edited by smartpant

This is why I have several GF's. There are 1000's of other ladies out there.

I put up with this kind of crap in the USA for too long. No way Jose in LOS.

Dump her and move on if boom boom is important. I would as booming is one of the main reasons I like this place and I am here.

PS: I hope you are not giving her money. If so, I would shut that off now.

Edited by bkk6060

Seems this topic has resulted in some appalling expat bottom feeders being dredged up

Even all the other (nicer) replies thus far assume its her fault, medically or emotionally....cant be the guys fault in any way?

See, and now we get closer to the truth.....her boring low paid job???...and so how much are you coughing up per month, for her and her parents?

She married the falang for hopefully a better life, you barely give her enough for food for all of them, and extended period previously where sex was mostly blowjobs when you wanted, you never really put much effort into getting her off - why should you, you are the one paying all the bills - that kind of attitude, she's close to forty now, neither you or her are all that excited seeing her naked anymore, shes just waiting for the day soon, when you will dump her for a 23 yr old

Its not all that exciting for the guy if they are all about the money all the time, but tell me doing the same thing back in your home country over how ever many years its been wouldnt have been a truckload more, 4, 5 times the amount

Thats why the thai wife in the village in the first place

Some of the guys here, seriously. Oh, I promised her the world, then cheaped out, why is she depressed?. Why doesnt she get excited about giving me BJs when I want when I never bother getting her off.....Oh, its so hard to work out

Edited by uthaithanirules

You are a moron.

Frankly, I never had a woman (western or Thai) dump me because I was feeling sick or when I even had anger issues. Current wife deals with my breathing problems every day and always buys me stuff that can help even a little. First thing we got married she put me on her health insurance.

I am genuinely disgusted by all the advice about dumping a woman because if your sorry behind doesn't get sex.

she is under 40 (I m under 50) and nothing can turn her on. I can not touch her.

her sisters are same, get obese and depress. This is years we are together and we never or rarely fight.

I talked to her but she always come with excuses like "I have no time, pain, that's disgusting, " bla bla

I don't remember when I had intimate relationship with her . maybe 2 years ago and it was short time.

I don't feel I m a man anymore. I feel like I m a close friend and a roommate.

she is a very lovely lady and very féminin but I think she has a problem. Problem is not from me, previous girlfriends always asked me for more.

what can she do? what should I do?

You describe a sexual encounter with your spouse as 'short time'.

And you declare that the problem isn't from you.

Just checking but you do know that handing over 1000 baht does not constitute foreplay, right?

You considered she might just be in the relationship for the money and she doesnt feel the physical part necessary?

In fairness... 'massage' duties aside...

I've heard down the Thai grapevine that 'smoking' or a BJ are not part of a Thai marriage 'contract' ie: It's not 'normal'... However no intercourse IS grounds for a Thai divorce...

Might be she just doesn't like giving head... let alone 'working' on a massage... The usual solution for Thais seems to be to get a money hungry meanoy and sponsor her...

..Buddha teachings...only food shall pass your lips.

she give me rarely massage and Bj. maybe 2x a month but that s all I can get.

I will talk to her. She told me ready she is willing to take maybe some medicine because she accepts that something not going well with her. she even talk of giving up sometimes (suicide). I thought first that her little depression would go away , but now it 's every year the same or even worse.

lolol - this has to be a troll job.

So - "all you can get" is a couple of BJs and a massage. How often do you give her a massage?

How often has she requested that you go on medication?

Could you perhaps treat her nicely and not as a masturbation tool?

This woman is depressed and that comes last in your post, not first. Your prime concern is getting your oats.

I'm starting to feel depressed for her.

You are a moron.

Frankly, I never had a woman (western or Thai) dump me because I was feeling sick or when I even had anger issues. Current wife deals with my breathing problems every day and always buys me stuff that can help even a little. First thing we got married she put me on her health insurance.

I am genuinely disgusted by all the advice about dumping a woman because if your sorry behind doesn't get sex.

Hmm. I sense some frustration from you. For those of us that are very active 1 or 2 times a day is necessary. Yes, I would move on if she did not meet my needs.