Frenchman arrested for growing cannabis on Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

Legalize it, tax it, sell it. It's so easy.

ANOMOLIES IN THE GARDEN.

Exactly and "Yes your honour I am 'GUILTY' of protecting and enhancing the low impact growth of one of God's weeds, which occurrs naturally in his paradisical garden.

A weed he put their for our common advantage. This weed has many uses for the inhabitants of the garden, including improving their mood, usually causing them to feel more peaceful and harmonious. . .. and other even more beneficial purposes such as for medicine, food, fuel, paper, rope, maps, bricks, oil, paint, and furniture.

You forgot one, Henry Ford build a care body with it, the car can be seen in the Ford museum in Michigan.

As long as there is cheaper and easier MONEY to be made by making the weed illegal and then fining people for 'having' the weed around them, I guess Satan's cheap farts will get their evil rocks off while attempting to fill their bottomless greed."

and thanks for this and further to it http://theangryhistorian.blogspot.com/2010/10/hemp-car-myth-busted.html

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the single light and tiny pots, so close to the light. The plants would have to have been very small. Very likely this amount WAS for personal consumption (5 starter plants plus 5 in veg taking 12-16 weeks to grow. Still illegal there he would have been better off buying from the police guy or his buddy

wouldnt recommend that, knew a guy in samui and a guy in pattaya buying off their friendly local policeman, both were eventually arrested by the same policeman

Cannabis should be legalised all over the world, does less damage to ones system than alcohol and people tend to be less violent.

You are joking, you have know idea what that sh?t dose to people.

and you have no idea that making it illegal doesnt reduce use of it at all, in fact it actually seems to increase use if the experiences of countries that have legalized it are anything to go by

I will never learn to understand some people. Forget about having a debate whether the s**t should be legalised or not. It`s illegal and that`s the way it is. The man is 50 years old and at his time of life should be preparing himself for retirement and a comfortable old age, but instead he decides to deal in petty drug peddling probably not making a lot of money in a country that everyone knows has zero tolerance towards drug dealers and destroys himself, life ruined in shame and without dignity. I want to know the ways of thinking of these people and what makes these people self destructive?

Only one word comes to mind, loser.

Cannabis should be legalised all over the world, does less damage to ones system than alcohol and people tend to be less violent.

My old man has smoked dope every day of his life for the last 40 or 50 years.. In HUGE quantities.

He wears a blue suit / conservative clothes.. Drives an S class merc.. Looks like you would expect from a staunch conservative.. Never has red eye or any ability to detect hes high.. Multi millionaire professional.. In great physical fitness for a mid 60s bloke, slim and trim, walks miles up and down a mountain daily.. etc etc..

Compare that to your average boozer..

So you are proud of that , telling the world your old man dose that Sh?t .

I will never learn to understand some people. Forget about having a debate whether the s**t should be legalised or not. It`s illegal and that`s the way it is. The man is 50 years old and at his time of life should be preparing himself for retirement and a comfortable old age, but instead he decides to deal in petty drug peddling probably not making a lot of money in a country that everyone knows has zero tolerance towards drug dealers and destroys himself, life ruined in shame and without dignity. I want to know the ways of thinking of these people and what makes these people self destructive?

Easy money

Why he not just planted them outside in some remote forest area, i don't understand.

Who needs special lights in this climate ?

Who needs weed anyway in this country , alcohol is so much more fun!

I use it in Thailand - to survive each stultifying day

It must be nice to be God

My old man has smoked dope every day of his life for the last 40 or 50 years.. In HUGE quantities.

He wears a blue suit / conservative clothes.. Drives an S class merc.. Looks like you would expect from a staunch conservative.. Never has red eye or any ability to detect hes high.. Multi millionaire professional.. In great physical fitness for a mid 60s bloke, slim and trim, walks miles up and down a mountain daily.. etc etc..

He's telling the truth George - and you can't handle the truthsad.png

Take that and stuff it in your "pipe"

You are brain dead your not my friend so please not call me by my name .

You have no f??king idea what that Sh?t dose to people I have seen it first hand .

I will tell you were to stuff that pipe up your you not what .

You have no f??king idea what that Sh?t dose to people I have seen it first hand .

Have a drink George - on me

Have another drink George - on me

And take a pill

Cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal Georgie boy - not ganga

The first two kill millions every year - and you're A okay with that - right?

But I'd be better off preaching to a pile of fk'ing dog shiiiit

I'll not engage you further George - ever - I'd rather pound sand - sprinkled with shards of broken glass

I would never have a drink on you and I am not a drinker like you who seats in a bar all day long in thailand drinking

I would never have a drink on you and I am not a drinker like you who seats in a bar all day long in thailand drinking

You have a problem in your life .

To no one in particular:

We all have problems in our lives

Problems are "opportunities in work clothes"

How we take adversity in our life is a measure of our inherent resiliency

I believe that marijuana is a much more benign substance than alcohol and cigarettes

But I've been wrong before - millions of times

Best

To no one in particular:

I believe that marijuana is a much more benign substance than alcohol and cigarettes

Best

You may be right, marijuana could be a more benign substance than alcohol and cigarettes. Never done drugs so I don`t know, nor do I claim to be an expert like you, so who am I to argue.

But this is not a debate about the legalising of some now illegal drugs and what levels of harmful affects they have. They are presently illegal whether some agree with that or not, we do not make the rules. This is about a foreign man staying in Thailand that left himself vulnerable by diddling into an illegal activity which everyone knows not to get involved with in Thailand. He was not out trying to gain votes for the legalisation of marijuana, but openly selling the crap leaving himself exposed to the tender mercies of anyone who wanted to grass him up, which means that man is an idiot, a loser.

To no one in particular:

Best

You may be right, marijuana could be a more benign substance than alcohol and cigarettes. Never done drugs so I don`t know, nor do I claim to be an expert like you, so who am I to argue.

But this is not a debate about the legalising of some now illegal drugs and what levels of harmful affects they have. They are presently illegal whether some agree with that or not, we do not make the rules. This is about a foreign man staying in Thailand that left himself vulnerable by diddling into an illegal activity which everyone knows not to get involved with in Thailand. He was not out trying to gain votes for the legalisation of marijuana, but openly selling the crap leaving himself exposed to the tender mercies of anyone who wanted to grass him up, which means that man is an idiot, a loser.

I agree with you 100% that pot is illegal in Thailand. I am in Thailand a lot - but now am in Canada - where they are in the process of legalizing marijuana. Ouch. In many eyes Canada is a bad country then - a demonizer of the herb could allege - with full justification if it suits their agenda..

I am not a rule-orientated person per se - it doesn't make me better than you - just different.

In fact, it most likely makes you better than me - according to Hoyle

But I'm fine in my skin - just as you are in yours

Moreover, I'd wager a Thousand Baht that you would think that any farang that uses ganja in Thailand is a loser - so I'm a loser - in your eyes - and in the eyes of many other farang of your ilk and persuasion

In my eyes I'm just at-risk, but not in Canada - certainly in Thailand

That I use extreme stealth and never sell or do it with others does not make me a winner either - oh - I gave some away once

perception = reality, so therefore you are right in all your suppositions

I mean that with full sincerely

For I have no inclination to change others - only myself

To no one in particular:

Best

I agree with you 100% that pot is illegal in Thailand. I am in Thailand a lot - but now am in Canada - where they are in the process of legalizing marijuana. Ouch. In many eyes Canada is a bad country then - a demonizer of the herb could allege - with full justification if it suits their agenda..

I am not a rule-orientated person per se - it doesn't make me better than you - just different.

In fact, it most likely makes you better than me - according to Hoyle

But I'm fine in my skin - just as you are in yours

Moreover, I'd wager a Thousand Baht that you would think that any farang that uses ganja in Thailand is a loser - so I'm a loser - in your eyes - and in the eyes of many other farang of your ilk and persuasion

In my eyes I'm just at-risk, but not in Canada - certainly in Thailand

That I use extreme stealth and never sell or do it with others does not make me a winner either - oh - I gave some away once

perception = reality, so therefore you are right in all your suppositions

I mean that with full sincerely

For I have no inclination to change others - only myself

Wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG. Sorry, but you seem to have a persecution complex. I did not even hint you are a loser. I am from England and there are many things that are legal in England that don`t go down too well in Thailand, so as I am living in Thailand I watch my back and stay out of trouble.

That man may have been a user but he was also dealing,which is what he has been arrested for. Not only was he dealing but doing it openly in a country that drug dealing holds the most severe penalties possible. It`s like walking a tightrope without a safety net, fall and you`re kaput.

I`m not saying it`s right or that I agree with it, I am saying that`s the situation in Thailand. And anyone, Thais or Farlangs that leave themselves vulnerable like that in IMHO are stupid and total losers. Still not sure whether you get it or not?

I can tell you why if you really want to know, or perhaps you are just enjoying the view from your high horse?

Mr. Frenchman comes to Thailand, lives the dream, runs out of money, doesn't want to go back to France to grind away at a job in a life of mediocrity, becomes desperate to hang on in Thailand, decides to sell a bit of drugs to pay the bills....

Only one word comes to mind, loser.[/quote

You are simple minded so we don't expect you to understand.

Jaywalking is also illegal, I'm sure you would be there demanding the full extent of the law too.

What floor is your condo on, mate? Go take a look.

Only one word comes to mind, loser.[/quote

You are simple minded so we don't expect you to understand.

Jaywalking is also illegal, I'm sure you would be there demanding the full extent of the law too.

What floor is your condo on, mate? Go take a look.

Please stop interpreting my comments with a load of crap and turning this into a debate about the legal issues of certain drugs. You are the one that seems insecure and paranoid about tolerance levels of drug dealing and use. I don`t do drugs and don`t give a s**t one way or another. What that man did was darn right idiotic and only has himself to blame for his now predicament and so I think he`s a loser. What do you expect, sympathy with a sorry all is forgiven? The fate of Humpty Dumpty comes into mind when I think of these people.

I wouldnt be too sure he was dealing, no real evidence, but its good that these events bring up discussion on legalization etc. Many here say we shouldnt comment on Thai laws, just follow then. thats silly. Im sure many Thais also feel the law is stupid and are hoping Thailand will follow the US on this issue as soon asap and I for one support them.

Ok, lets...

There are probably thousands of people who like a drink that wear a blue suit / conservative clothes.. Drive S class mercs.. Look like you would expect from a staunch conservative.. Never have red eye or any ability to detect that they're high.. Multi millionaire professionals.. In great physical fitness for a mid 60s blokes, slim and trim, walk miles up and down a mountain daily.. etc etc..

Next you'll be telling us that your father never touches a drop.