Frenchman arrested for growing cannabis on Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he looks a bit p****d off.

Sure does, wonder who tipped off the police, maybe the GF was selling for him and someone did not like it.

Very stupid thing to do, but maybe he needed an income stream, should have kept it to himself and supplied close friends, or bound to get a holiday in the Hilton.

its not a crime when some old guy made up a law off the top of his head just to harass the public, we are grown ups and dont have to play along to what is just pure fascism,. pays not to get caught but hopefully our children will live in a freer world thanks to those of us that dont willingly follow the fascist line

Why he not just planted them outside in some remote forest area, i don't understand.

Who needs special lights in this climate ?

Because the difference in both yield and strength between your average outdoor chombi weed and modern hydroponic super strains is like opium and smack.

Theres now 'terminator' strains which dont need the light cycling as previously and are yielding >600g in 12 weeks in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing.

All seeds pre sexed too.

Cannabis should be legalised all over the world, does less damage to ones system than alcohol and people tend to be less violent.

You are joking, you have know idea what that sh?t dose to people.

My old man has smoked dope every day of his life for the last 40 or 50 years.. In HUGE quantities.

He wears a blue suit / conservative clothes.. Drives an S class merc.. Looks like you would expect from a staunch conservative.. Never has red eye or any ability to detect hes high.. Multi millionaire professional.. In great physical fitness for a mid 60s bloke, slim and trim, walks miles up and down a mountain daily.. etc etc..

Compare that to your average boozer..

Cannabis should be legalised all over the world, does less damage to ones system than alcohol and people tend to be less violent.

Uninformed CRAP!

Uninformed CRAP!

Seeing how people have been smoking it for over 40 years, I'd say we know exactly what it does to people.

Why don't you compare stats between alcohol and marijuana related deaths, newb.

More and more western countries legalise cannabis or allow it for medical use. So lets wait 50 years before there is any change in Thailand

40 years ago smoking ganja was very relaxed in all of S E Asia,from Bali to Afghanistan, and not frowned upon,until the Yanks stuck their nose into it.

He should have paid the hooker well.

The marijauna trade is closely guarded, and anyone with a superior product soon finds that out.

dude you watch to much tv , he pissed off someone and this is payback .

Sigh, my inference was that it was payback.

As for competition, I have seen many, and I mean at least 10 individuals go down for growing dope on the islands. Even those selling exclusively to friends. The business is very controlled, there is no watching TV about it.

Last fellow was quite well connected but it didn't stop someone from visiting his house late at night and waving a gun around while being told to cease and desist. Of course it could have been worse.

Fact is, it is probably safer to deal coke on the islands than grow weed. Not that either options are something I would consider.

Thing is with a nice clone setup, you could revolutionize Thai weed on the islands and print money if the market was not so staunchly protected.

University students are now well familiar with hydroponics as well, but the islands are franchises and nobody wants to change, so the same subpar crap that has always been there is still there with a vengeance.

There is some very passable skunk around, but it is a closely guarded secret for this very reason. Limited to friends and family, it is not available to the general masses.

If asked where you got it, you are instructed to say Surat or Bangkok.

But yes, this guy pissed somebody off, maybe it was a hooker, maybe it was a friend.

You mean on a daily basis? Yes indeed. I am well aware.

It's not as healthy as a six pack after dinner every night, nor as attractive, but yeah, I know what it does.

My old man has smoked dope every day of his life for the last 40 or 50 years.. In HUGE quantities.

He wears a blue suit / conservative clothes.. Drives an S class merc.. Looks like you would expect from a staunch conservative.. Never has red eye or any ability to detect hes high.. Multi millionaire professional.. In great physical fitness for a mid 60s bloke, slim and trim, walks miles up and down a mountain daily.. etc etc..

Compare that to your average boozer..

Sounds like everyone I went to school with.

Legalize it, tax it, sell it. It's so easy.

ANOMOLIES IN THE GARDEN.

Exactly and "Yes your honour I am 'GUILTY' of protecting and enhancing the low impact growth of one of God's weeds, which occurrs naturally in his paradisical garden.

A weed he put their for our common advantage. This weed has many uses for the inhabitants of the garden, including improving their mood, usually causing them to feel more peaceful and harmonious. . .. and other even more beneficial purposes such as for medicine, food, fuel, paper, rope, maps, bricks, oil, paint, and furniture.

You forgot one, Henry Ford build a care body with it, the car can be seen in the Ford museum in Michigan.

As long as there is cheaper and easier MONEY to be made by making the weed illegal and then fining people for 'having' the weed around them, I guess Satan's cheap farts will get their evil rocks off while attempting to fill their bottomless greed."

Archived