Heinz Cocktail Sauce where in Bangkok ? ?

PT4

​Does anyone know where in Bangkok to find Heinz Cocktail Sauce? In past years I've bought a few times at Villa, Suk 33, but now, none in suburban Villa. Not at FoodLand or TOPS either. Appreciate any "sightings".

post-254329-0-14783700-1457890089_thumb.

This does not answer your question, but in the past year Heinz was bought out by another company, Kraft Foods. If and when their products reappear in SEA it will probably be under a different distribution scheme.

Doesn't answer your question either. I live in the boonies and make my own with ketchup and prepared horseradish. The prepared horseradish is hard to find sometimes so I use "green toothpaste"! The wasabi in the tube, it has about the same taste/bite as horseradish.

Heinz was bought out by another company, Kraft Foods. If and when their products reappear in SEA it will probably be under a different distribution scheme.

​Thanks, "bendejo", I didn't know that. Likely reason why available here in years past, but not recently.

I live in the boonies and make my own with ketchup and prepared horseradish. The prepared horseradish is hard to find sometimes so I use "green toothpaste"! The wasabi in the tube, it has about the same taste/bite as horseradish.

​Excellent idea, "waynet". I would never have thought of using wasabi. Could make easily with a good quality prepared ketchup -- maybe Sloan's "Slow Roasted" ketchup. Now to find horseradish, and, if cannot, wasabi is everywhere.

I bought some not to long ago at Villa Soi 33. Sometimes you have to ask as they stock shelves, but sometimes only put out a few at a time. Lots of Heinz product from what I see!

​Thank you, Backwoods. That's a helpful "sighting".

Likely more customers for cocktail sauce around Soi 33, than out here in the far suburbs. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Soi 33 soon.

• 3 weeks later...