Buying wine at Tesco Lotus Express

Jblood

Tesco Lotus tried to sell you a girl?

This just gets better and better.

Just wondering if that give clubcard points on that type of sale? :-)

I'm not sure I believe this story at all. You came back the day after and the staff did not remember you ? Thais have a very good memory, not sure what's your agenda here, maybe to add another story about Thainess .
They did remember him, that's the problem.

Just because this happens to you people all the time, doesn't mean that that's what happened here... lol

I can try to explain but I mean, it's likely way beyond your capacity to comprehend. It's all much more complicated than that. Actually they do want me to come back, It's I who doesn't want to come back :) They got no manners at all, just like you people on this forum...

They actually repeatedly tried to hook me up with some of the girls that work there, I just never bothered - I just want to pay for my stuff and go. It can be hard for some of them to comprehend that I just come there to do my occasional shopping, once or twice a week or whatever - they always treat it like it's a date... waste a lot of time each time... I think one of the girls who was trying to get my attention the most has quit recently or whatever - maybe that's why the manager is pissed... basically I don't even pay attention at any of this nonsense... if it wasn't for all these constant incidents it would probably take me a few months to realize that she doesn't work there anymore... But they always throw some shenanigan at you over there... Basically I will just stop shopping there, it's a win-win...

Basically they do want me to come back... but it's going to be some new girl playing some weird drama over there... I'll be back in the Twilight zone sooner than you think...

You're a rare one aren't you.

Posted from my phone using predictive text, please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the syntax I am sure that the poster is none other than the infamous Chaing Mai Kelly who resurfaced a time or two here under a few different names but getting banned again and again.

What is this an elite US country club?... If somebody calls you an idiot at an online forum in Thailand, it's probably because you ARE... hahaha :)

Jblood.

What is this an elite US country club?... If somebody calls you an idiot at an online forum in Thailand, it's probably because you ARE... hahaha smile.png

Sorry you're off target again I do not hail from the colonies.

I am not employed here I am retired.

I among others here are of the frame of mind that you are of Scandanavian origin and probably live under bridges as well..

However it is heartwarming to see that you single handely are reviving the ancient art of Court Jester in the 21st century.

Now be a good troll and go away and play with the fairies like a good little troll should do

Edited by shunter

The lot of you are seriously focken dumb if you literally believe that you can ascertain someone's worth by just what they stopped to buy at 7/11.

I thought it was a Lotus Express?

Regardless, the fact that you live above a convenience store says a lot more about how you live than the fact that you drink the cheapest wine you can get and have to scrape change together to get it.

The lot of you are seriously focken dumb if you literally believe that you can ascertain someone's worth by just what they stopped to buy at 7/11.

I thought it was a Lotus Express?

Regardless, the fact that you live above a convenience store says a lot more about how you live than the fact that you drink the cheapest wine you can get and have to scrape change together to get it.

Hahaha. So you are telling us that you are the richest guy in the world? So tell us - what's your job, company, your position, salary, how much you have in your bank account, do you own property in Thailand - the complete breakdown of your total assets vs total liabilities. So far you only sound like some loser poser trying to be richer and higher class than you actually are... In any case I don't think it's right to treat somebody bad just because they are poor. You are a very sad individual that I would only be better off to never meet..... It's disgusting to be honest...

I don't think it's right to brag about your wealth, because it's bad for your karma, only people who don't have anything would actually do it :)

Give 'us' a breakdown, or 'you' a breakdown?

Wasn't it his whole intention just to come to this thread just to brag what a filthy rich noble guy he is, who has to take BTS to work *every day*, 7 days a week I take it? Excellent working hours btw, I just really hope he doesn't have to work 12 hour shifts like most Thais do...

He's pestering me with his solicitations to inform me of his whole income/asset portfolio - I think he's dying to impress me or something, shouldn't I even give him a chance to do it, cause I mean him and his 150 baht, and his pocket are really starting to get on my nerves :)

Hey Mogan Dave what tent city in US did you run away from? lol, where was it so bad that you just had to have 5 bucks in your pocket to be considered to be a filthy rich guy in the neighbourhood? Please tell us... did you used to live in a Van down by the River somewhere?

I know a lot of Yanks who I actually worked with for years, you know who own property in US, Las Vegas, California or Florida. I can fairly quickly estimate just what the hell that Mogan Dave is, living in Bangkok, bragging about taking BTS and his 150 baht in his pocket... what a success story lol, his folks must be really proud of him... Probably the dumbest yank I met in my whole life.... Hey Davie boy, what else have you got in pocket? Cause we were all just dying to find out what Davie got in his pocket, thanks for sharing... are you feeling relieved of your pain? lol What an imbecil seriously...