Aggressive Bus Driver Caught on Cam

Fookhaht

INCIDENT THIS MORNING CAUGHT ON DASH CAM (video link at bottom)

post-108400-0-03236400-1457946820_thumb.

This same Pink Bus Company, Udon-Thani to Roi Et route (passing through Khon Kaen and Mahasarakham), had a fatal accident last week from a bus that went out of control on a curve at high speed. The driver did a runner and is yet to be found.

These lawless, reckless drivers act with impunity toward the public safety: speeding, texting and talking on cell phones, tailgating, passing on corners and hills, etc. I've personally seen their dangerous behaviour dozens of times. Their actions truly reflect their belief that they own the road, and all other smaller vehicles be damned.

In this video, it is true we don't see what the white car might have done before the video (if anything), but the driver's response is still over-the-top and endangered dozens of other motorists by stopping in the middle of a busy highway, partially blocking two lanes--then threatening the driver. It doesn't take much to set them off. I have been driving at the maximum legal speed limit (and sometimes over), and have had these drivers come up to nearly a meter from my back bumper, trying to intimidate me to speed up or pull over, while blowing their horns. They prefer 120 kilometres per hour speed and faster. Absolute roguish actions on the public highways.

This video is now getting wide circulation on social media, and hopefully another driver will be called to account for his actions. Hope springs eternal.

VIDEO LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/100001336703608/videos/955054034549144/

Edited by Fookhaht

Bloody bus drivers think they own the road. Do what they want, drive like total idiots.

Drive on highways in the outside lane ( even when driving slowly ) refuse to move. Stop in the middle of the road to left passengers off.

Same as taxi drivers do not fine them 500 baht ban them from driving if they do wrong.

Interestingly, I went to the individual's Facebook page who originally posted this video. The entire Facebook page has been taken offline.

I wonder if a defamation accusation could've played a part in this?