Land/house Info In Thai

anybody here have sites IN THAI for info about changing chanote etc from mom to son, and rules/regs about farang owning/not owning land, houses etc.... soon to be husband wants to put things in my name (good of him) but i understand it cant be done, at least not owning the land (he can own land; can i own house?)...

need all info in thai, we wont have access to internet in 4 more days so was curious to get info now. he would build the house, his money, etc... i just prefer that the land his mom says is his (each child got X amount of rai, not much really) be really in his name, and papers in his/my hands not to be mortgaged off to the bank for a pickup or a cow, etc... so if and when we want/have to go to thailand we have where to go. at moment, land is still under mom's name.

his issaan understanding of things is, sign papers, everything ok. i KNOW that its never that easy, and may be costly and time consuming, but also, can things be done long distance with help of lawyer for instance (power of attorney, again etc)?? he lives as a foreign labourer here so obviously doesnt pay taxes on work in thailand at moment, nor does he have bank account. its all mom's. seems to be a shame to open an account for nothing, since his money would be in account here in israel (paid in shekels better to keep in shekels that baht, i wouldl think).

just starting to throw ideas around... for future, which he obviously thinks less about.

ooops... maybe move to real estate forum??? bina

Edited by bina