Jealous Female Intuition-video

pgrahmm

Ha,ha,nice one,yes i had an english girlfreind like this in my twenties,we went to Greece one year on holiday,it got so bad,that if i even looked around the beach she would go crazy.then collapse in a sobbing heap,one day she threatened to jump of a tour boat we were on,i went and picked up a bit of heavy chain stowed on the deck near us and offered it to her,unfortunately she bottled out,i never saw her again after landing back at Gatwick.

Ha,ha,nice one,yes i had an english girlfreind like this in my twenties,we went to Greece one year on holiday,it got so bad,that if i even looked around the beach she would go crazy.then collapse in a sobbing heap,one day she threatened to jump of a tour boat we were on,i went and picked up a bit of heavy chain stowed on the deck near us and offered it to her,unfortunately she bottled out,i never saw her again after landing back at Gatwick.

A Thai fella I knew once had a girlfriend from Wales exactly the same. I was drinking with him once and he got a text...."if you are not here before Midnight, Im going to kill myself!!"

He told me he got these texts regularly. She never followed through with her threats.

The very worst experiences I had with this were with Filipinas.....

God forbid should you attract a smile from a female - even walking down a street with no further connection.....

Especially if you smiled back, which I do regardless of gender......

The same fire that attracts you can be the same one that drives you away......