Fabric-covered Laz-y-Boy recliners?

dru2

Has anybody seen fabric covered Laz-y-Boy recliners for sale in Chiang Mai (as opposed to leather-covered)?

Which outlet has the largest selection of recliners on offer - I'm looking for good quality.

Many thanks!

I have purchased 2 at a place in the same building as HomePro at Big C Hang Dong (near the end of the runway). It has been a few years since the last purchase.

There is also a Lay Z Boy store (at least a sign) on the Middle Ring Road somewhere in the vicinity of Promenada. I have never been in it.. just driven past.

I own A Fabric Covered Lazee Boy, B37,000.

Purchased last year from the 'Chinese' Furniture shop just up from the original Kasem Store. They deliver and assemble, 7 weeks delivery from the States to your specification.

Most comfortable Chair I have owned. I am a poor sleeper during the night and find myself drifting off throughout the day on my Lazee.

Only problem is in event of a power failure I am stuck in whatever position.

The young man at shop checked with manufacture in the States and they say the electrical unit should be able to lower chair into down position, mine does not.

They also state that if you need to use chair without Mains electricity you need to purchase a 'Battery' of they type used to power computers in event of Mains failure.

Despite the Electrical problem, I have been caught out once, I would recommend purchase of one of The Most Comfortable Chairs ever.

john

Edited by jonwilly

I check at Home pro , you have to order if not leather takes a few months . I opted for the knock off one think it was 15 or 16 thousand . Happy. Now but in a few years may not be . Oh well

I got 2 years each out of the last two and they then disintegrated. Thats about standard but then I am a big boy. After they disintegrate you get to see how cheaply they are put together. The frames look like they were made from recycled skids. I just go back to the same dealer and complain about the poor construction and he knocks a 1000 to 1500 bahts off of a new one.

Edited by elgordo38

I bought a very nice chocolate-colored leather recliner at MBK a few months ago for about 15,000 baht. The Laz-y-boy recliners are a rip off IMO. Nobody was buying them in MBK but the model that I bought was very popular. It's holding up well despite a few food and liquid spills on it and its construction seems sound. If anybody's interested, I could look up the model name and the name of the store.

Mine came from the States, 7 weeks delivery, special order.

Previously I had a Mechanical one. It lasted 8 years and I will suggest that it was me operating it incorrectly that eventually caused it to 'Stick'

The Mechanical is not as comfortable as the Electric which is adjustable to 'Your Perfect Position' and cloth is the better choice, my Mechanical was leather.

john