Bangkok 'Tessakit' officer accused of taking tourist's cash

webfact

'Tessakit' Officer Accused of Taking Tourist's Cash
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14581956791458195699l.jpg
Municipal security officer Pairoj Tinno is confronted over allegedly snatching cash from a tourist’s wallet in a still image from a video uploaded Tuesday. Image: Austin Sanyawutthi / Facebook

BANGKOK — An investigation has been launched into a municipal security worker alleged in a widely shared video to have taken money from a tourist.

The incident, alleged to have occurred Tuesday in Bangkok’s historic quarter, is the latest scandal to hit the city’s tessakit department, long criticized for aggressive and predatory behavior toward foreign tourists.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1458195679

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-17

amazing thailandcheesy.gif

a tourist was robbed in broad daylight by a ... officer posing as a copblink.png

either the officer was on meth or he did need money urgently.

ps: everytime i log onto thaivisa, i always read crazy stories like this onethumbsup.gif

Edited by Bender

a tourist was robbed in broad daylight by a ... officer posing as a copblink.png

ps: everytime i log onto thaivisa, i always read crazy stories like this onethumbsup.gif

And yours can be added to the list.

What was reported was the action of one tessakit, nothing to do with Thailand being "amazing" or Thailand at all.

What he did was obviously wrong but he was not "posing as a cop" and more than likely was not "on meth".

Yes. But remember, it happens everywhere... coffee1.gif

I love this country, every day opens a new page of the book named "Quietly Bazarre"! If I was living OS I'd miss all of the nonsense that lingers at every level of the Thai demos. Greed seems to be one thing that Thai's have in commen, they adore it and practice it at every opportunity. thumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif