Ladyboy, 18, arrested for attacking elderly Italian man in Pattaya

webfact

Lotta bashers on the other thread need to eat a huge serving of crow.

Good luck with that most of this forum's members would rather eat sh*t, than eat crow if it means apologizing about what they said about ladyboys! annoyed.gif
Apologise for any callous badmouthing about Ladboys?

You having a laugh !!!! These individuals ain't no lady's mate. This is the dregs of Thai society unleashed on unsuspecting tourists who are subjected to all sorts of violence no matter what your sexual preferences are. It's a psychotic chick with a dick and a knife pent on emptying your pockets.

These certain volatile individuals with their specific modus operandi in mind need to be addressed even if they're undressed. I can't believe they're allowed to walk freely amongst foreigners since they intend to hurt and rob any victim they pick as their prey. Any other civilised country would cage these <deleted>

Had to get it off my chest !!!!

You didnt read the updated story otherwise you might not be making such a ridiculous post. Or then again you might be.

Thank u for checking my homework. Next time I better ensure I read any updates before submitting my work otherwise people like you get very upset.

"Mr Anuwat alleged that the he became angry after Mr Silvano refused to pay him after the Italian had hired the ladyboy for sex."

-This is not clear. Does he mean they already had sex and thereafter the farang refused to pay anything?

If so then it shows the farang is lying and maybe about the knife too.

But if the LB claims they had sex , then ask 'him' where did the act sex take place and the police should seek evidence to "corroborate" the LB's claim.

Such as from any staff at short time room place....

In my view it would make a big difference to the case if the LB was hired for sex and when finished the "customer" refused to pay.

Then again maybe its all lies by the LB but maybe not........

Edited by homeseeker

OK, partial information on both sides it seems.

Baffles me that the powers that be cannot see the difference between a knife injury and a punch in the face.

Even if rings were worn......................wink.png

I definitely suspect that rings were worn......well one anyway....gigglem.gif

Are you saying that there was one worn ring?

So you guys believe a ladyboy just because that's what he says happened?

Maybe the Italian refused to pay the ladyboy he hired for sex because prior to having sex he found out it wasn't actually a lady.

Why is he being tagged as a 'dirty old man' if his penchant is for good looking lady boys(and this one is no bulldog) why does he become a pervert?He's happy doing what he wants,as most of us are over here.The fact that its a lady boy is no business of anybody else, the problem here is that it went tits up(pun intended) whether or not it was over money or refusal or incapable to do the deed and refusing to pay.He got a slash,or so he says.now,he's got to explain that to his gf or wife or his mates,or whoever.The best way out is to blame the LB. I want to hear what the LB has to say.

but the original article 2 days ago said the following

" Mr Silvano eventually managed to flee the scene and returned to the Jolly House guesthouse where he had been staying with his girlfriend, Ms Nattat Chatapon, 43, who called police."

I wonder if Ms Nattat approved of such alleged activities with Mr.Anuwat?blink.png

So now it is a case of the He / She said verses the He / He said.

Hmmmm...If the Italian did nothing illegally wrong then you can understand why he would go to the police and complain after being beaten up??? or assaulted???..as legally there is a difference ..so which was it?

But here in Thailand people always have to remember that the accused can just lie and twist the whole affair around while the whole thing goes side ways and could cause a person more grief than imagined while they may be thinking it would have been better to not have gone to the police in the first place because now they are suspect of lying about exactly what caused the altercation....while making like they were totally innocent....but now the public is learning that their story may very well not be the way they stated....as in angry Liar that they are.

Either way ...who do you believe: The old guy that claims he was assaulted...but for what?......Or..... The Ladyboy that now claims the old guy was trying to cheat him / her out of the agreed upon money for agreed upon sexual services...and they fought over money owed ....so it was not assault...rather the Italian lost a fight.

Either story could be true while the truth probably lies somewhere in-between.

Cheers

Always 2 sides to a story.

He didnt say before that he hired the ladyboy for sex.

Silly old bugger.

Yes well 'he' also says he did not use any knife or weapon yet someone got slashed so we are still in the realms of he said he said!

The Italian man also has a girlfriend although it may not be an exclusive relationship.

If any payment was due I would expect it to occur where the intimate liaison happened rather than out on the main drag in-front of the bar.

Likely we have at least one liar!

If the incident of assault did happen in the street- I would believe the elderly gent . If he had solicited sex and refused to pay- the assault would have happened in the room as I doubt the LB would have let him leave unscathed. The bottom line is that solicitation for sex is illegal; and certainly assault is. Lb gets fined; goes back to doing whatever on a daily basis. I still say Pattaya attracts the worst of the worst- be they Thai or Foreign. Until the police actually start cleaning the place up it will continue its march downward towards irrelevance. Way too many assaults; drugs; and lack of civilized behavior. In addition, the place is so overbuilt-there are not enough tourists to fill the hotel; bars; restaurants etc The planes coming into Thailand maybe full- but they are filled with Chinese; Indians; and MIddle Easterners. Pattaya is finished- some haven't figured it out yet.

If the incident of assault did happen in the street- I would believe the elderly gent . If he had solicited sex and refused to pay- the assault would have happened in the room as I doubt the LB would have let him leave unscathed. The bottom line is that solicitation for sex is illegal; and certainly assault is. Lb gets fined; goes back to doing whatever on a daily basis. I still say Pattaya attracts the worst of the worst- be they Thai or Foreign. Until the police actually start cleaning the place up it will continue its march downward towards irrelevance. Way too many assaults; drugs; and lack of civilized behavior. In addition, the place is so overbuilt-there are not enough tourists to fill the hotel; bars; restaurants etc The planes coming into Thailand maybe full- but they are filled with Chinese; Indians; and MIddle Easterners. Pattaya is finished- some haven't figured it out yet.

Pattaya is finished ? People has been saying the same as you for the last 20 years, so I wouldn't hold my breath

I first came to Pataya 50 years ago and have been back many times. It has continued to deteriorate due to greed; lack of attention and being completely over built. It's reputation has gotten worse through the years. Thailand has a new tourist paradigm. Sex, sin and booze are out. All these types of business will die. It is happening in Bangkok already. Pattaya is not immune. You may not see it, because you have nothing to compare it with but as surely as the sun shines in the sky it is happening. Almost every owner wants out. Whether you believe it or not- they know it.

Doesn't matter who is telling the truth, there's no excuse for a young guy to be violent with an elderly gent. What happened to Thais revering their elders? Suppose it means just Thai elders.

Oh come on.

Do you really expect the ladyboy to respect the elderly gentleman that hired her for sex and then tried to get away without paying. If the story is true he deserved a punch.

I first came to Pataya 50 years ago and have been back many times. It has continued to deteriorate due to greed; lack of attention and being completely over built. It's reputation has gotten worse through the years. Thailand has a new tourist paradigm. Sex, sin and booze are out. All these types of business will die. It is happening in Bangkok already. Pattaya is not immune. You may not see it, because you have nothing to compare it with but as surely as the sun shines in the sky it is happening. Almost every owner wants out. Whether you believe it or not- they know it.

So without sex,sin and booze what is left of Pattaya? A giant,dirty polluted bus parking lot filled with chinese...............Hurray laugh.png !!!

OK, I pick the ladyboys side. Why? Because old sex tourist like him are ruining the game. No wonder partners want the money in advance nowdays. The old guy deserves another couple punches in the face and a kick in the nuts. Worse than drinking and running out on the bin, you don't pay then it is rape.

OK, I pick the ladyboys side. Why? Because old sex tourist like him are ruining the game. No wonder partners want the money in advance nowdays. The old guy deserves another couple punches in the face and a kick in the nuts. Worse than drinking and running out on the bin, you don't pay then it is rape.

That is not a smart thing to do.

Or to imply, that's the way it is .

It's not, facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Don't pay upfront for anything in Thailand if you can avoid doing so. wai2.gif

Lotta bashers on the other thread need to eat a huge serving of crow.

Good luck with that most of this forum's members would rather eat sh*t, than eat crow if it means apologizing about what they said about ladyboys! annoyed.gif

Apologise for any callous badmouthing about Ladboys?

You having a laugh !!!! These individuals ain't no lady's mate. This is the dregs of Thai society unleashed on unsuspecting tourists who are subjected to all sorts of violence no matter what your sexual preferences are. It's a psychotic chick with a dick and a knife pent on emptying your pockets.

These certain volatile individuals with their specific modus operandi in mind need to be addressed even if they're undressed. I can't believe they're allowed to walk freely amongst foreigners since they intend to hurt and rob any victim they pick as their prey. Any other civilised country would cage these <deleted>.

Had to get it off my chest !!!!

is that a silicone enhanced chest?