visa exemption in/out

Hi, new to the forum, im from england. i arrived in thailand on a 30 day visa exemption in phuket, i have already extended my visa exemption another 30 days in phuket town which will end 3rd april so i will have had 60 days. I had no intention on staying in thailand longer than 30 days which is the reason why i never sorted out an appropiate visa. Im due to leave asia back to the uk from kuala lumper at the end of april. I would like to finish my holiday in phuket fitness training. Will i run into any problems flying out and back in to extend my stay in phuket an extra 26 days? I would fly to kl and back. Is there any other options? I can have outbound flight tickets and prove i have enough funds etc. I also dont mind if i have to spend a night or two in kl.

Thanks in advance. I have searched for the information but found it difficult to get a definitive answer to my personal situation using just my phone.

As said, no problems with an in/out run, and you do not need to spend a night in KL. However, do ensure you stamp in and out of Malaysia. Allow plenty of time as sometimes the immigration queue in KL can be long.

Edited by BritTim

You have your onward flight. Have print out with you. Also some cash would not hurt. 10k .

The guys above have given you good advice.

You may even need that onward flight for airline. BTW being from UK you can fly to hcmc. Often cheaper than kl and if you want stay for few days, much better gig

Edited by jacksam
  • Like 1

You have your onward flight. Have print out with you. Also some cash would not hurt. 10k .

The guys above have given you good advice.

You may even need that onward flight for airline. BTW being from UK you can fly to hcmc. Often cheaper than kl and if you want stay for few days, much better gig

HCMC from Phuket cheaper - you're joking!

Certainly slower.

it may not be cheaper to there, but HCMC is better than KL.... and cheaper overall.... and beer is only about 17 baht... give or take.

"and beer is only about 17 baht... give or take."

Probably not a major deciding factor for most people who want to do an out/in visa exempt entry run especially if the airfare is not cheaper.

• Like 2