renting a van with driver

manarak

Can anyone recommend a place to rent a van and driver from?

A group of 6 golfers will need a van with driver on standby for 14 days from 7:00 in the morning until approx. 22:00 at night.

Thank you for your suggestions

LOL @ both previous posters... Pattaya. as this is the Pattaya forum :-)

to add some information: I would really like to strike a deal with a small local van business without any "added value" included. just a barebone rate for the van and the daily wage for the driver. I'll pay any tolls, gasoline, etc. myself.

additional professional insurance welcome.

Edited by manarak

Try Tom Peterson at Golfalacarte- normally they provide the whole golf package, but if they are not busy it might make it worth their while to provide a van and driver. The benefit being that the driver should know the courses.

Try Tom Peterson at Golfalacarte- normally they provide the whole golf package, but if they are not busy it might make it worth their while to provide a van and driver. The benefit being that the driver should know the courses.

thank you - yes, the golf bars were on my mind too, but most of them have their own vehicle, I doubt they would be available for 14 days straight ?

Edited by manarak

thank you - yes, the golf bars were on my mind too, but most of them have their own vehicle, I doubt they would be available for 14 days straight ?

If you don't ask you don't know. I presume they often get big groups and have to pull in additional vans and drivers, so maybe they know who to speak to if they cannot do it themselves.

If you don't ask you don't know. I presume they often get big groups and have to pull in additional vans and drivers, so maybe they know who to speak to if they cannot do it themselves.

absolutely, I'll ask for sure