Upcoming events on Samui...

I saw this sign in Nathon yesterday, and thought we don't have a thread to mentioned these sorts of events ...

So here goes!...

Anyone is welcome to add any events, that are coming up... please give as much detail as you can ... Time place etc

Also anyone on KP or KT, welcome to add... thumbsup.gif

This one starts at the Reggae Pub at midnight, on the 26 th March...

I will give this one a miss! But might suite night owls wanting some exerciselaugh.png !

Nathon%2BHill%2Bbeach%2BMarch%2B16-6.jpg

Good idea Jimmy. A blood donor session bypassed most of us last week due to lack of publicity. I saw it in tesco just as they were winding up @ 3pm.

Well you just keep on top of things like that and post.... before hand! tongue.pnglaugh.png

The lady that runs the blood donation drive if it's still the same one, is not interested in letting anyone on Thaivisa anyway know. Contacted her in the past & she just ignores, Very argumentive about certain posts that do not suit her. Wrong person for the job.

Discounted Electrical Appliances-Big C

I saw TV's, Aircon units,Kitchen appliances & a great deal more yesterday inc DIY hair clippers @THB 279.

This might not belong in this thread but it didn't warrant a separate one smile.png

No it's not......facepalm.giflaugh.png and I have not got the hang of of moving posts yet, so if I try and it disappears .... please post again somewhere else! tongue.png

Perhaps next time start a new topic ...Sale of the century or "Shock Prices at Big C ...." gigglem.gif

I guess Big C is making room for all the new inventory coming in ... they have truck loads of plastic storage containers in stock .... to help carry thing out !

Best up coming event is I am returning to KS on 03/04/16clap2.gif . I have been in south Bali for two months with my family and I CANNOT wait to get back to KS. My hubby said he will kiss the ground at the airport.

I'm not saying Bali is bad we have just been in a bad location.

Roll on the beginning of April

Plum

Not many details are known yet, 10th April the Samui Bikini Neon Run with a 6am start. No location has been given but it's organized by Central Festival, so most likely at Phru Chaweng

post-12697-0-55929000-1458966264_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Rotary Charity Sailing Regatta is taking place on the 15th of May in Koh Samui , Thailand.

The event is being held to raise funds for a number of local charitable causes including The Koh Samui Special Needs School , Local Schools IT Project and the Koh Samui Sailing School.

This year we are having a catamaran race off the beach in Chaweng as well as hosting some amazing professional racing yachts. The island's yachting community will also be out in force.

We are hosting an evening event at the OZO Hotel on Chaweng Beach , the new sister hotel of the Amari Palm Reef Hotel. There is a fantastic BBQ and live Jazz being provided alongside a presentation and raffle.

Tickets are available by contacting us here on facebook or via the below emails

https://www.facebook.com/events/210839035964641/
[email protected]
[email protected]

post-20803-0-62286400-1463057440_thumb.j

Edited by philthebook

This can be a big event since X Terra is like the brand name Ironman is for triathlons, X Terra is the same for off road triathlons. Start at Bophud beach

So far there will be two distances to choose from;
X Terra Samui, Off Road Triathlon 25th September 2016 on Bophud beach
Sprint distance: 750m swim, 15km MTB, 6km trail running
Standard distance: 1.5km swim, 35km MTB, 10 km trail running

post-12697-0-91892800-1463146966_thumb.j

The Rotary Charity Sailing Regatta is taking place on the 15th of May in Koh Samui , Thailand.

The event is being held to raise funds for a number of local charitable causes including The Koh Samui Special Needs School , Local Schools IT Project and the Koh Samui Sailing School.

This year we are having a catamaran race off the beach in Chaweng as well as hosting some amazing professional racing yachts. The island's yachting community will also be out in force.

We are hosting an evening event at the OZO Hotel on Chaweng Beach , the new sister hotel of the Amari Palm Reef Hotel. There is a fantastic BBQ and live Jazz being provided alongside a presentation and raffle.

[email protected]

[email protected]

So who is Philthebook and where and what is the Koh Samui Sailing School ? more info required.

[email protected]

[email protected]

So who is Philthebook and where and what is the Koh Samui Sailing School ? more info required.

So no reply or explanation of who this organising group is and what is their link to sailing. At yesterday's gathering at OZO, all of the island's sailors who have been active for the past 15 years here had no idea who they were either. Sailors be careful, VERY careful.

[email protected]

[email protected]

So no reply or explanation of who this organising group is and what is their link to sailing. At yesterday's gathering at OZO, all of the island's sailors who have been active for the past 15 years here had no idea who they were either. Sailors be careful, VERY careful.

I just copied the post from Facebbok, I believe it was The Rotary Club that organised it, have a look at the Facebook link (I am simply the messenger, thought people would like to know that the event was on)

[email protected]

[email protected]

I just copied the post from Facebbok, I believe it was The Rotary Club that organised it, have a look at the Facebook link (I am simply the messenger, thought people would like to know that the event was on)

OK understood but we can do without a Rotary Pattaya type scandal (Emerald condominium and Harlequin frauds) and leave our sailing activities to us.www.samuiyachtclubregatta.com

They have scandals in Pattaya, I am shocked! laugh.png

When this subject of the Special needs school, came up a few weeks ago, I emailed them (farang name) and offered to help get some of the local nurseries to help by donating plants etc.... I never heard a word back.... bah.gif It does make one wonder...

Crusty, you need to look around the Samui images, you'll see that Philthebook is a very good drone photographer ! thumbsup.gif

POST INTENTIONALLY DELETED, otherwise too long...

OK understood but we can do without a Rotary Pattaya type scandal (Emerald condominium and Harlequin frauds) and leave our sailing activities to us.www.samuiyachtclubregatta.com

blink.png Thought we have a Samui Regatta every year – it's many, many years ago I met the guy who was among the group arranging the first one – believe it use to a be at Centara in Chaweng, at least I've been to regatta there several times, and also seen the boats from my terrasse. Hope it's not only a dream...sad.png

There use to be a homepage – yes, I found THIS PAGE on the Internet...biggrin.png

It's from the 21st to 28th May this year 2016/2559, and as usual hosted by Centara Grand Beach Resort in Chaweng..!thumbsup.gif

Edited by khunPer