KU Poll: Govt performance rated 5.99 out of 10

rooster59

KU Poll: Govt performance rated 5.99 out of 10

supawadee wangsri

post-247607-0-27476200-1458425996_thumb.

BANGKOK, 18 March 2016 (NNT) - Paitoon Khetthamrongchai, director of Asia Market Expertise Center, Department of Marketing, Faculty of Business Administration, Kasetsart University, revealed the results of a survey on "the well-being of Thai people in the past one year and six months (during Prayut Chan-O-Cha’s government)" among 4,000 respondents aged 20-60 years from five regions across the country.

The poll found that the performance of the prime minister was satisfactory the most, followed by those of Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak, Agriculture and Cooperatives Minister Chatchai Sarikalya and Finance Minister Apisak Tantivorawong. The government received an overall score of 5.99 out of 10.

The survey indicated that the problem which affected the well-being of citizens and needed to be solved first was a drought crisis.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-03-20 footer_n.gif

Oh dear, not more polls. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Somebody is going to get called in for an attitude adjustment, as a result of 5.99 is simply not acceptable. Personally I think that is way to high, maybe it should have been 3.99 (or lower). tongue.png

My Poll = out of 50

Road infarstucture = +19

future rail= + 8

expanding don, rayon and suvarnabhumi airports = + 10

Tackling corruption, removing officials = + 7

============================= 44 out of 50

Purchasing rubber = - 5

water management = - 6

road toll = - 15

unnecessary spending (submarine , etc ) = - 7

red tape removal = - 14

bad advice = - 9

============================= - 56 out of 50

very easy to write figures how you would like to present them

and your own survey will no doubt be different

These pesky polls are never to be believed. Oh hang on, 5.99 out of 10 is not that that good at all. Anything over 8 or 9 is to be dismissed.

Lets hope the drought breaks.

As you are one of the very few people who actually believe these "poll" numbers don't you agree that they should hold elections ASAP to legitimize the present government's rule?

These pesky polls are never to be believed. Oh hang on, 5.99 out of 10 is not that that good at all. Anything over 8 or 9 is to be dismissed.

As you are one of the very few people who actually believe these "poll" numbers don't you agree that they should hold elections ASAP to legitimize the present government's rule?

Oddly enough, people who prefer authoritarian rule don't seem to value elections.

I was considering this past week whether Facebook provides any clue about the mood of the Thai electorate, so I have been asking my wife more to explain posts regarding government figures. It has been very revealing. The negative posts are almost exclusively about the current government and some of their allies; while very positive comments are directed toward Yingluck.

I don't claim this is representative; however, in this extended circle of friends, the mood is clear.

Hence it is no surprise to me how the push is on now for a 5 year "transition" period. Meaningful elections cannot be permitted.

Oddly enough, people who prefer authoritarian rule don't seem to value elections.

I was considering this past week whether Facebook provides any clue about the mood of the Thai electorate, so I have been asking my wife more to explain posts regarding government figures. It has been very revealing. The negative posts are almost exclusively about the current government and some of their allies; while very positive comments are directed toward Yingluck.

I don't claim this is representative; however, in this extended circle of friends, the mood is clear.

Hence it is no surprise to me how the push is on now for a 5 year "transition" period. Meaningful elections cannot be permitted.

Indeed. If Facebook is indicative of the mood of the (potential) electorate then the junta is lost.

Polls are polls and if you took 4 thousand out of Issan or Phitchit you'd get a different result, one the Junta might not like, as time marches on and this crowd of donkeys start showing their true colours, which Prayuth did on OZ SBS the other nite , when he commented that anyone who opposes or revolts against them could find themselves dead or in prison , the percentage will fall to 2 percent.....................................................coffee1.gif

The performance of the current government will make any past governments looks good.

Ok, we have survey results on "the well-being of Thai people to conclude an overall score of 5.99 out of 10 for Prayut's government. The survey apparently included rankings for some of the top 5 government officials.

The Thai government consists of three branches: Executive Branch, Legislative Branch and the supreme Courts. So this survey reflects solely the performance of the Executive Branch of government (Prayut's government) and not collectively the entire Government of Thailand.

There are now 34 cabinet members that represent the entire Executive branch. We need the details of the survey to know whether each of all the cabinet members were scored or just the 5 mentioned.

If the survey just addressed the 5 mentioned government officials, it cannot conclude an overall score for the "Prayut" government, ie., the Executive Branch. Furthermore, the survey results wil be significantly skewed by ranking 3 of the highest ranking members of the Executive Branch.

On the whole the survey results are worhtless as presented. Which in itself may reflect the performance of the Prayut government. wai2.gif

Ok, we have survey results on "the well-being of Thai people to conclude an overall score of 5.99 out of 10 for Prayut's government. The survey apparently included rankings for some of the top 5 government officials.

The Thai government consists of three branches: Executive Branch, Legislative Branch and the supreme Courts. So this survey reflects solely the performance of the Executive Branch of government (Prayut's government) and not collectively the entire Government of Thailand.

There are now 34 cabinet members that represent the entire Executive branch. We need the details of the survey to know whether each of all the cabinet members were scored or just the 5 mentioned.

If the survey just addressed the 5 mentioned government officials, it cannot conclude an overall score for the "Prayut" government, ie., the Executive Branch. Furthermore, the survey results wil be significantly skewed by ranking 3 of the highest ranking members of the Executive Branch.

On the whole the survey results are worhtless as presented. Which in itself may reflect the performance of the Prayut government. wai2.gif

Topic is only for hate the PM posters, I like these as it shows who are the has beans and the moaners. good stuff---by the way Thai polls are not a good indicator-----whoever they favour.

The performance of the current government will make any past governments looks good.

Yes, they're amateurs at this thieving and lying game in comparison with some past governments.

Or is it just they don't brag to Forbes?

What exactly did the last government achieve?

About the same as this, or less ?

Edited by Baerboxer

One of the unintended results of the current regime is that they have turned the somewhat corrupt Thaksin and cronies into heroes, not a good idea!

Ain't that the truth. Prayut et al are making Yingers look good.

Nah, no matter how hard they tried, they could never make YL look anything other than she is - Thaksin's little sister and former stooge.

Yes, they're amateurs at this thieving and lying game in comparison with some past governments.

Or is it just they don't brag to Forbes?

What exactly did the last government achieve?

About the same as this, or less ?

Conclusion is pretty straight forward when it seem most of the policies of this junta government are from previous governments. From infrastructure projects, UHC, OTOP and Village Fund to a simple infographic are copied. Flattering to the previous governments.

The General wont be happy about this.

He wants 100% happiness for all the Thai people.

Attitude adjustment for Paitoon Khetthamrongchai,

whistling.gif

He don't want 100% happiness for all people , he wants forced happiness, unhappy people need to say they are happy, that's the only goal......

Topic is only for hate the PM posters, I like these as it shows who are the has beans and the moaners. good stuff---by the way Thai polls are not a good indicator-----whoever they favour.

Why would the topic be only for hate the PM posters.... its a poll .... So at the end of your post your right, its for whoever they favour.