'Too busy': Hit-and-text teen driver accused of breaching community service order

webfact

"Her family also filed a complaint to Office of the Ombudsman Thailand accusing probation officers of threatening her"

​ She killed nine young souls (they were students in the unlucky van that crossed her road) she did not go one hour in prison, now instead of consulting with the probation officer she sent her lawyer to the court with document to show she "allegedly" completed her community service in a hospital not even in the province in which she is a legal resident and required to complete her community service...

...And her family filed a complaint accusing the probation officer of threatening her...blink.png Can you believe that!

Almost as bad as a Norwegian mass murderer taking people to court for violation of his human rights

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in any other country she would have been jailed and her parents also charged for buying her the car but here if you have the right connections and are hi-so with an important name nothing you do is held against you. Maybe when Thailand starts to judge all people equally for what they do and not on who they are so they dont lose face it will start to become more civilized. This piece of excrement needs to be thrown in lock up and taught to take responsibility fro what she has done, something sadly missing in this country, it maybe a great place to live but sorting out these cretins would help it a lot. Its hard when parents see no wrong in allowing their kids to break the law knowingly, then after they kill people get off because of their names, pathetic.

Her parents were condemned to 30,000,000 Baht in compensation to the family of the victims coffee1.gif

48 hours over 4 years community service for killing 9 people , what is human life worth in thailand ? apparantly very little as far as i can tell

The central Juvenile and Family Court finds her guilty, sentenced her to three years in prison, and bans her for doing until she is 25,

(she was 17 when the accident occurred)

BUT...The prison term was later commuted to two years and suspended for threes years because she cooperated with investigators.blink.png

THEN...NOT HAPPY facepalm.gif ...She took the case to the appeal court because in April 2014 the court upholds the two years jail term but extends the suspension period from three years to four years....

in any other country she would have been jailed and her parents also charged for buying her the car but here if you have the right connections and are hi-so with an important name nothing you do is held against you. Maybe when Thailand starts to judge all people equally for what they do and not on who they are so they dont lose face it will start to become more civilized. This piece of excrement needs to be thrown in lock up and taught to take responsibility fro what she has done, something sadly missing in this country, it maybe a great place to live but sorting out these cretins would help it a lot. Its hard when parents see no wrong in allowing their kids to break the law knowingly, then after they kill people get off because of their names, pathetic.

Her parents were condemned to 30,000,000 Baht in compensation to the family of the victims coffee1.gif

condemned? dont you mean piad a backhander to make sure their little darling didnt do any jail time, they should have been jailed along with her for giving here the car/allowing her to drive it when she was unlicensed. They should have been facing court as well, they all got off with a slap on the wrist, cant have hi-so's losing face can we.

Her bedroom should be made to have photos of all she killed hanging on the wall as a reminder probably upset her more than anything else. If she's breached her conditions surely there must be consequences to that........probably extra community service.

Firstly...

The crime was not that she killed 9 people, I am sure that was not intentional, the crime was she should not have been driving.

And it is not just her at fault, her parents let her use the car, her pears were doing likewise, those who were responsible for enforcing the law took bribes.

The punishment in my opinion was lenient, and if she is not complying then send her to prison for a few weeks and make her do 4 hours a week community service for the next 5 year.

What is wrong with Thai people? Long ago, I lost respect for the residents of this country. Not only the c@nt who killed these people, but where is the outrage of the public? Against her, against the judicial system, against the accepted values of the citizenry? Surely, some people here must have a sense of right v. wrong....

Within a Kingdom, the peasents know their place. Na Ayudhya is a noble name. And that is the end of that.

For a country whose citizenry is so concerned with appearances and the loss of face...Thailand certainly comes across as a punk of a country...no one with any sense of integrity has respect for this country...the police traffic in humans...the government is wantonly corrupt...and anyone with the appearance of status can kill without provocation or consequence...

if Thais had any sense of honor, as they "think" they do...the hiso criminals would be lynched when the courts fail society...

where is social media when we need them? i'm going to send this story to the news outlets in the USA...it would be nice if someone else sent it to other nations as well...

This Is Thainess...

For a country whose citizenry is so concerned with appearances and the loss of face...Thailand certainly comes across as a punk of a country...no one with any sense of integrity has respect for this country...the police traffic in humans...the government is wantonly corrupt...and anyone with the appearance of status can kill without provocation or consequence...

if Thais had any sense of honor, as they "think" they do...the hiso criminals would be lynched when the courts fail society...

where is social media when we need them? i'm going to send this story to the news outlets in the USA...it would be nice if someone else sent it to other nations as well...

This Is Thainess...

Yes send it to the US so they can file it next to the "afluenza case" in Texas in 2013, let me remind you of the details,rich phished 16 year old kills 4 people and gets 10 years probation and " rehab" and not the 20 years he should have got and the startling thing...not a Thai in sight...so what would you call it ?....Americanism ?....Redneckism ? Edited by Bobotie

I sent this story to most of the major news outlets in the USA...hoping that she (and thailand) will get the attention they so richly deserve...

Why ?...maybe too much time on your hands? , time to get a hobby perhaps ?.

the major news outlets will not give sh@t given 1. The vast majority of the US dont even know where Thailand is, and like Thailand they are so insular they have very little grasp of anything beyond the borders of the US.

No if you had been smart you could sent this to the Daily Mail in the UK who love reporting stories about Thailand...but then again this story was covered a while back

Edited by Bobotie

I feel for the poor child To think the courts would want her to put in 4 hours a month doing community service. How can she fit that in with parties and facebook,not to mention clubbing and drinking. She is very busy.Gee she only killed 9 innocent people. Why do they treat her so bad.

I bet she hasn't missed a wink of sleep since she killed them either.

These "people" are brought up to believe they are far superior to the great unwashed.

Well wouldn't she have lost a lot of friends because of what she did? Even most hiso Thais have a conscience and I certainly wouldn't associate with anyone responsible for mass murder (even if it was technically vehicular manslaughter). I would ridicule her and shout "murderer" at every opportunity. No doubt that would hurt her self-esteem. No doubt that's why she always seems to be pictured wearing sunglasses when very few Thais (hiso or otherwise) ever seem to wear sunglasses despite Thailand being one of the sunniest countries in the world.

I sent this story to most of the major news outlets in the USA...hoping that she (and thailand) will get the attention they so richly deserve...

Why ?...maybe too much time on your hands? , time to get a hobby perhaps ?.

the major news outlets will not give sh@t given 1. The vast majority of the US dont even know where Thailand is, and like Thailand they are so insular they have very little grasp of anything beyond the borders of the US.

No if you had been smart you could sent this to the Daily Mail in the UK who love reporting stories about Thailand...but then again this story was covered a while back

Well, well...is that so?!

http://nypost.com/2016/03/23/high-speed-mercedes-crash-ignites-uproar-in-thailand/

Edited by DM07

I feel for the poor child To think the courts would want her to put in 4 hours a month doing community service. How can she fit that in with parties and facebook,not to mention clubbing and drinking. She is very busy.Gee she only killed 9 innocent people. Why do they treat her so bad.

These "people" are brought up to believe they are far superior to the great unwashed.

Well wouldn't she have lost a lot of friends because of what she did? Even most hiso Thais have a conscience and I certainly wouldn't associate with anyone responsible for mass murder (even if it was technically vehicular manslaughter). I would ridicule her and shout "murderer" at every opportunity. No doubt that would hurt her self-esteem. No doubt that's why she always seems to be pictured wearing sunglasses when very few Thais (hiso or otherwise) ever seem to wear sunglasses despite Thailand being one of the sunniest countries in the world.

Even though I get your point. Try this, you will be sued for defamation, go to prison and get send on your way to never come back ! Do never forget where we are here !

Even though I get your point. Try this, you will be sued for defamation, go to prison and get send on your way to never come back ! Do never forget where we are here !

Come on, don't be ridiculous. I'm talking about calling out "murderer" if passing her in a shopping mall or the street (assuming she would be daft enough to do that). I think you're greatly exaggerating things and I'm sure plenty of people have called her that already and all of them are still leading regular lives.

If what you were saying were true, we would all be suing every Thai for calling us "farang" by claiming it defamed our character.

Now writing something on her Facebook page (if she has one) and then threatening her with violence would be another matter altogether.