Hooters presents Miss Hooters Swimsuit Pageant 2016 – Pattaya on Saturday 26th March 2016

Inspire

Hooters presents the 2016 Miss Hooters Thailand Pageant swimsuit pageant. The most gorgeous Hooters Girls from Hooters Bangkok, Hooters Pattaya & Hooters Phuket all competing to be crowned Miss Hooters Bangkok / Phuket / Pattaya 2016.

For more information visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/hooters-presents-miss-hooters-swimsuit-pageant-2016-pattaya-saturday-26th-march-2016/ post-245411-0-41658300-1458559149_thumb.

If the 4 ladies ?? pictured are representive of the quality of the most beautiful on the payroll, I think the recruiter needs to get their eyes checked. Maybe they are hired by feel instead of looks, by the blind man whose guided by his assistant who collects and counts the funds collected each day.

I doubt this quality would even be allowed on stage in Los Vegas to compete against the west coast and Texas entries.

Hooters.....It's what happens when Corporations bring sand to the beach......

Bash.

Need to boost customer numbers I think

Bash.

If the 4 ladies ?? pictured are representive of the quality of the most beautiful on the payroll, I think the recruiter needs to get their eyes checked. Maybe they are hired by feel instead of looks, by the blind man whose guided by his assistant who collects and counts the funds collected each day.

I doubt this quality would even be allowed on stage in Los Vegas to compete against the west coast and Texas entries.

Bash.

That's three seats available on Saturday. Keep it up. The venue will be simply heaving with young studs and latter day Lotharios all out to HAVE SOME FUN and not a Cheap Charlie in sight.

Edited by NanLaew