Taxi ,airport ,pattya

kangeroo

hello there just one thing taxi airport to pattaya?

There are plenty of taxis available at the Airport. To get to Pattaya from the airport expect to pay 1500-2000bht depending on typed of car + toll roads, which are about 150bht.

Don’t worry about getting a return trip from Pattaya back to the airport as you can get taxis in Pattaya to take you back to the airport very easy for 800bht.

Why is the going rate 1200 baht? That was the norm for Don Muang. Seems it should be about 1000 baht right?

Also, what route down is the best? The overhead or the back expressway? Weekends are usually traffic jams on the back, is it still the same?

I've made it from Don Muang in 1 1/2 hours before, so what is the times now?

Yes, I too will pay for the time difference and conveinence of getting to where I want to go quicker.

Thanks,

BJ

don't know why people are bothering with taxi's when you can get a bus in both directions, unless you are arriving in the small hours bus is the easiest cheapest option.

Some people prefer a taxi ... simple.

Nakaa.

A poster mentioned that tolls from the airport to Pattaya were B 150. Just to clairify, if you are coming on the Motorway, there are only two toll booths @ 30 bhat each, total 60 bhat. Not sure if you take the overhead road but I doubt if anymore then 50 or 60 bhat.