Is It The Last Song At The Karaoke Shop?

webfact

Is It The Last Song At The Karaoke Shop

%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%

PATTAYA: -- The high class karaoke shop on Pattaya third road moo9 was trying to get a last song in after being ordered to close for five years.

Mr.Chakorn (Sheriff) Received complaints the shop was open as usual. And still selling liquor over time closing time. Previously, officials had closed the shop.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222241/last-song-karaoke-shop/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-22

All karaoke places should be closed for being an offence against humanity. They really are the ultimate in pointless noise.

For us westerners karaoke is something the kids do to imitate their favorite groups and singers, for thais it's the ultimate party attraction (even if they hire entertainers some people just has to get up there and make noise...).

Most of these places are a rip off too. I'm surprised the 'sheriff' don't get called out more for Thai blokes kicking off after they've got their bills and realise they've actually had to pay for the attentions of the attractive dolly birds they've been feeding all night and they won't be taking them back to meet mother after all.......

In my old neighbourhood (Bangkok,not Pattaya) there was three karaoke places, all basic types, thatch rooves, bamboo furniture etc but there weren't half some attractive lasses working them. One somehow had spawned a really nice view of the distant BKK cityscape too.

If one could get a seat outside away from the cacophony they made for an OK asides from a regular night in the neighbourhood though was always interesting the lasses would never 'do a turn' as it were, even with the Thai blokes who would come and play at being 'rich' until their padded bills arrived and things got nasty until the cops came.

Was the same tale every night. Luckily for me I got on well with the half Swedish/Thai owner who let me sit outside chatting to the lasses, my bill unmolested. The gaffer had been predicting the demise of such places for ages but his places still remain and thrive.....

"The high class karaoke shop..."

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Oxymoron definition in a sentence.

Here's another oxymoron...

"Previously, officials had closed the shop."

"Mr.Chakorn (Sheriff) Received complaints the shop was open as usual."

Shouldn't it usually be closed?

Edited by jaywalker