Rooftop city views from Bangna?

ChomDo

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any high rise building in Bangna/Srinakarin area where I could take my visiting friend to see some Bangkok skyline views? Could be a relaxed restaurant, cafe or just a observation deck as long as it has good views of the city.

Thanks!

I think the 63rd floor Sky Bar at Lebua Tower is the highest viewing point in Bangkok.

Great experience but a meal for two with wine can be 10,000 baht upwards.

Incredible food and service though.

Yes sure in town that's a good place for views and Moon Bar at Banyan Tree is even better but I need to find a place close to my house where I can conveniently get by car on the way to Mega Bangna. Just to show a view of the city to a friend on holiday.

Bangna21

I remember being at the big mall in Seacon Square about ten years ago, that's near Bang Na isn't it? (have I got the name right?)

I read somewhere about that time that it was the 5th largest mall in the world.

Bangna21

I remember being at the big mall in Seacon Square about ten years ago, that's near Bang Na isn't it? (have I got the name right?)

I read somewhere about that time that it was the 5th largest mall in the world.

Yea it's a good mall close to my house but unfortunately no skyline views from there. So no ideas of any hight rise with a rooftop deck or bar etc??

You could try the rooftop at P and J condo, near the crossroads of King Kaew and Bang Na Trad road.

It is open to residents only but you could slip in easy enough, there are a few Westerners living there. From there on a clear day you can get great but distant views of Bangkok, the Airport and even Chonburi to the SE. nice place for a beer in the evening too.

I think the 63rd floor Sky Bar at Lebua Tower is the highest viewing point in Bangkok.

Great experience but a meal for two with wine can be 10,000 baht upwards.

Incredible food and service though.

I think the Bayoke skytower is the highest, 85 floors and a skybar at the 83 rd. There's a turning viewpoint at the top.

I think you're too far out of town for impressive views. Better to park near the skytrain and take a short trip into town. Somewhere like Grand Swiss (180° bar) at soi 11 has great city views and very reasonable menu prices.

Thanks for the ideas..no luck yet. I know all the rooftop bars in town well but it doesn't help much now. Why I need it to be close to my house is because my friend is travelling with a few months old baby and would just like to catch a quick city view around Srinakarin/Bangna or On Nut. Of course in a normal situation I would just go to a rooftop bar somewhere in town.