90 day re-entry on a 1-Year Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant visa away from usual address?

I am going to do my first ever re-entry on a 1-Year Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant visa in Ranong. We are often asked to fill those forms at the border and told to indicate where we live and such. I usually live in the North and I will live near Cha-am for the next month after doing the re-entry. Which address should I use? The hotel in Ranong where I will stay for 4 days? (I doubt this.) The house I will rent in Cha-am where I will stay for 1 month? Or my apartment in the North (which is my more permanent place of "residence" in Thailand)? I realize that a northern address might raise a few flags in the mind of the immigration officer perhaps as the address of a house in Cha-am which is not mine. If anyone has ever had a similar experience, could you please share it with us?

It really does not matter what address you put on your arrival card. I think I would put the permanent address you have.

The most important thing is that it is a complete address not something like hotel XXX in some city.

I agree with UJ that it doesn't really matter as long as the address is complete.

But IMO it probably should be the address you will stay at after entry to the country. That is how the (archaic) system is designed to work. You advise were you are going to stay using the arrival card and the person at the address you stay at informs immigration of your arrival. Every time you move after that someone (not you) is supposed to inform immigration when you arrive/stay at their property.

Thank you all for the advices. I think I will use my more permanent address, which they might have in the system, so as not to raise any flag. I am not lying. I haven't left it as I am still paying the rent there. They have no idea that I am holidaying for another month after this and they probably don't care. I have an 8 year record behind me that is close to perfect. If they ask me why I am here, I will say that I am enjoying a trip with my wife.