What makes Thai mattresses so damn heavy?

giddyup

neverdie, it's not a cheap mattress, you said so yourself, and I have seen cheap mattresses in some of the condos I rented years ago, you could flip them with one finger. So once again your explanations make no sense and carry no weight, pun intended. Surely there must be other posts besides mine that are awaiting your particular brand of bullsh*t?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

neverdie, it's not a cheap mattress, you said so yourself, and I have seen cheap mattresses in some of the condos I rented years ago, you could flip them with one finger. So once again your explanations make no sense and carry no weight, pun intended. Surely there must be other posts besides mine that are awaiting your particular brand of bullsh*t?

G'up,

If u had all the answers in the first place, why bother ask questions.

Regarding ur last commenting have 3 words for u,

"Pot, kettle, black"

;)

If there is a 10 year warranty, try calling them out on your mattress. You never know, you could have bought a pig in a poke. Tell them you got a bad back because of it (don't let on it's from trying to lift it though!!)

If there is a 10 year warranty, try calling them out on your mattress. You never know, you could have bought a pig in a poke. Tell them you got a bad back because of it (don't let on it's from trying to lift it though!!)

Call them out on what, that the mattress is too heavy? Not sure that would have anything to do with warranty.

Call them out on what, that the mattress is too heavy? Not sure that would have anything to do with warranty.

Just trying to help you, sunshine, just trying to help.

In that case what's left??....Maybe you could try to sleep in a different direction every night, so you don't need to flip that heavy ol' mattress again. tongue.png

Edited by Rob8891

In that case what's left??....Maybe you could try to sleep in a different direction every night, so you don't need to flip that heavy ol' mattress again. tongue.png

Good idea. Better yet I'll sleep on a mat on the floor, that way the mattress will last forever.gigglem.gif

There you are, a great solution. You see how sharing a problem at TVF helps find answers?....and you thought we were just winding you up.

He doesn't need winding.

He's like a battery that never goes flat and never needs charging.

He's a bit like FONC that time FONC came off his scooter and bounced down the road......like he was never going to stop bouncing unless he came up against something to stop him. G-up is the same, only G-up has to be prettier than FONC.

Edited by neverdie

Good idea. Better yet I'll sleep on a mat on the floor, that way the mattress will last forever.gigglem.gif

Just get ur misses to flip the mattress, she probably could do it with one finger n one hand and you can back to the gym and do a few weights, toughen up a bit ;)

Just get ur misses to flip the mattress, she probably could do it with one finger n one hand and you can back to the gym and do a few weights, toughen up a bit

Can you imagine what I'm doing with one finger, the middle one? It's a message to you.

Just get ur misses to flip the mattress, she probably could do it with one finger n one hand and you can back to the gym and do a few weights, toughen up a bit

Can you imagine what I'm doing with one finger, the middle one? It's a message to you.

Are you fingering your anus? The message is your a closet homosexual and not sure how to

Tell us all about it?

Are you fingering your anus? The message is your a closet homosexual and not sure how to

Tell us all about it?

Oh dear, no original thoughts of his own, now he has to borrow mine. So sad.