Crushingly Disappointed by?

laislica

Duct tape is a wonderful invention.....

Knowing that it's doomed if I keep it in the house - I keep it under the seat in one of the cars....

Go to use it and about one layer of tape left.....Look on the shifter - a piece of duct tape? OK maybe the youngest playing......

Wife comes out in black slacks as we're going out to shop....Grabs the duct tape and removes the lint from her slacks.....See's me watching her & says "good for getting rid of the kitty cat hair".....

I've got 3 females & 3 cats.....

Duct tape is an endangered species at our house....

Knowing that it's doomed if I keep it in the house - I keep it under the seat in one of the cars....

Go to use it and about one layer of tape left.....Look on the shifter - a piece of duct tape? OK maybe the youngest playing......

Wife comes out in black slacks as we're going out to shop....Grabs the duct tape and removes the lint from her slacks.....See's me watching her & says "good for getting rid of the kitty cat hair".....

FYI...IKEA sells the lint rollers

Thanks....

We've had them.....They don't stand a snowball's chance either.....

Crushingly dissapointed? Going to the fridge yesterday evening to get out the Häagen Daaz before settling down to watch a movie and then remembering I'd polished the remainder off the night before.

Or the 20 baht shop

Archived