Apple TV4 Apps in Thailand

webcrawler00

I found a great website that lists available Apple TV apps, but my question is: Are most or all of these available in Thailand or are there many restrictions - so few available in Thailand. So if you have Apple TV4, kindly let me know.

Check this great listing

http://www.slidetoplay.com/apple-tv-apps-top-list/?paid=00&cat=6009

Thanks

I have an Apple TV 4 and love it. True many apps are restricted but many are not as well. Some unrestricted apps: Apple Music, Sky News, CBS News, Al Jazeera, many of the tech news / video, Netflix, SomaFM and I don't think any games are restricted.

BTW, Channel 7 here in TH even has their own app. Can play shows, or live stream. I expect there will be some apps playing all Thai channels soon enough (just like on iPhone).

I also use the Infuse app to play stuff directly from a HD connected via SMB (over Wifi). Get a VPN and opens things up even further.

You have to be signed in to your UK account to access the U.K. apps. I'm still holding back on the A TV 4 despite its recent improvement because other than streaming media from my MacBook I'm not sure how much benefit the new A TV gives over the v3.

You can get a BBC iPlayer app. But I don't think it'll work here as I think it uses ip address geocoding to determine if you're in the UK or not. At least it does if you try to use the app on a lap top. Same as trying to use most of the U.S. news it specific apps without a USA account. Could use a VPN I guess but then there are slow down issues.

At the moment there's no apps that I'm that interested in that are available and working in Thailand that make the atv 4 any better than the 3.

Edited by SooKee