Getting Water Delivery In Jomtien

Jingthing

How do you get water bottle delivery setup at a condo in Jomtien? Specifically, View Talay 2? Whats involved in the mechanics and payment for it? Don't you have to be home when they come with the water?

:o I have been getting water from mountain spring for years, their number is038 869512 they charge now for deposit of bottle approx 350 baht, and a 18 litre bottle costs 45 baht, Also you could ask downstairs at the office sometimes you can leave money and bottle down there for pickup and delivery, I would not leave it outside your door, as I think it would be goodnight nurse. and Mountain spring is nice tasting water, be a little bit wary of the bottles that you cant see thru, mountain spring are clean blue bottles. I would not buy the cheaper ones

:D

How do you get water bottle delivery setup at a condo in Jomtien? Specifically, View Talay 2? Whats involved in the mechanics and payment for it? Don't you have to be home when they come with the water?

:o I have been getting water from mountain spring for years, their number is038 869512 they charge now for deposit of bottle approx 350 baht, and a 18 litre bottle costs 45 baht, Also you could ask downstairs at the office sometimes you can leave money and bottle down there for pickup and delivery, I would not leave it outside your door, as I think it would be goodnight nurse. and Mountain spring is nice tasting water, be a little bit wary of the bottles that you cant see thru, mountain spring are clean blue bottles. I would not buy the cheaper ones

:D

I used to buy the large opague white bottles of water. One day I poured out a pitcher of water and saw mosquito larvae swimming around. They came from a sealed bottle that I had just opened.

Thanks, that sounds like good water (the Mountain Spring).

Somehow not surprised about those opaque bottles.

For Mountain Spring, do they come on a set schedule for the bottle? Like every week?

:o yes they will tell you what day they deliver in your area and sometimes if I rung out I ring them and they are very good they will deliver again the next day