The Benefits Of Marrying Erco?, Why Marry Erco?

meemiathai

Fantastic stuff here...

Serious troll breeding going on in here, light hearted banter thats degenerated to down right name calling... superb!

You all need to go sit in the corner, cross legged, with your thumb and forefinger pressed together to make an O shape, spread the rest of your fingers out (palm facing the sky) and hum your mantra with your eyes closed...

"I love hoez, Erco is a Hoe"

Hey Erco, can i ask... why do you have this deep seated irrational fear of Bar Girls/Prostitutes? Did you get burned by one on your first visit here? Or maybe you took on back to your little filth ridden bedsit and found out it was in fact a Ladyboy? Or maybe your a hard-core devout christian who denounces all evil in the world for the fear of gods wrath? Either way matey you need to lighten up, cut out the caffine its doing you no good! Your giving our country a bad name (your not the only one, but you did kinda start it) and your making yourself look just a teeny bit silly...

Just my 2 baht, flame away Erco...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A prostitute?? I saw one of them one time, exactly what does one of them look like these days? :D

Thong, Hotpants, stringy top, mobile phone and those god-aweful platform shoes that add about 5inchs to the girls height...

Oh, and usually bleating "Hello sexy man, come inside please..."

or was that "Come inside me please" ? I never can tell, its the strange accent.

:o

this thread is degenerating into a sorry mess. hurling obscene insults at the wives of posters like snotty kids in the playground. nothing will be resolved here. call it a day. ercos onslaught on bargirls and their husbands was rude and uncalled for and some of the replies have been equally if not more ignorant.

this forum is read by lots of thais as well. the behaviour of many falangs in public leaves the thais slackjawed with amazement at times, they must be really laughing out loud as they read this. please have some self respect.

grow up gentlemen. even your wives would laugh at you if they knew what was being said.

if you must call each other names, then exchange phone numbers or pm each other.

i am sure that i speak for many on this forum when i say, time gentlemen please.

moderators....where are you.? :o

At last a voice of reason!

this thread is degenerating into a sorry mess. hurling obscene insults at the wives of posters like snotty kids in the playground. nothing will be resolved here. call it a day. ercos onslaught on bargirls and their husbands was rude and  uncalled for and some of the replies have been equally if not more ignorant.

this forum is read by lots of thais as well. the behaviour of many falangs in public leaves the thais slackjawed with amazement at times, they must be really laughing out loud as they read this. please have some self respect.

grow up gentlemen. even your wives would laugh at you if they knew what was being said.

if you must call each other names, then exchange phone numbers or pm each other.

i am sure that i speak for many on this forum when i say, time gentlemen please.

moderators....where are you.? :o

At last a voice of reason!

Lots of OTC drugs you can buy here in the LOS for your condition there Elvis. :D

A prostitute?? I saw one of them one time, exactly what does one of them look like these days? :D

Thong, Hotpants, stringy top, mobile phone and those god-aweful platform shoes that add about 5inchs to the girls height...

Oh, and usually bleating "Hello sexy man, come inside please..."

or was that "Come inside me please" ? I never can tell, its the strange accent.

:o

They don't bleat out: "Me so Horney. Me love you Long Time" anymore? :D

They don't bleat out: "Me so Horney. Me love you Long Time" anymore? :o

I've not heard that down here, must be a BKK thang :D

If i heard that one, i might just challenge her claim and find out if she can dance or just sing.. hehe

|*| Disclaimer |*|

of course, i dont engage in that kind of thing, never paid for it in my life, bar girls and pros are disgusting, scum of the earth, aint they Erco?

Did they really used to say, "Me so horney"?

I love that scene in Full Metal Jacket, but always thought that some farang thought that one up! :o

I've never heard that in Thailand but have it on reliable authority that the phrase was used elsewhere in SE Asia during that period! :D

You all need to go sit in the corner, cross legged, with your thumb and forefinger pressed together to make an O shape, spread the rest of your fingers out (palm facing the sky) and hum your mantra with your eyes closed...

"I love hoez, Erco is a Hoe"

Love it :o

• 3 years later...

1) Obviously erco is trolling, and we are all feeding the troll by posting here.

2) He is entitled to his opinion, no matter how misguided that may be.

3) Where the hel_l are the Mods tonight? I see far less inflammatory threads go *poof* regularly here.

4) Calling a member out in a thread title is *very* bad form IMHO. OP should smack themselves with a wet fish for doing that and also for giving erco even more attention.