The Benefits Of Marrying Erco?, Why Marry Erco?

meemiathai

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I think they have been IT'ed,... :D

Well, if they really have, I'd say they deserve it.

meemaithai, I can't imagine any sane women would want to marry a guy like erco.. or goosethai.. or whatever his other aliases are.. :o

maybe he so hard on BGs cause his little Willy is just that ,and he ashamed of it so he just lay around beating it and thinking of bad things to say about BGs. :o

Poor righteous bastard :D So narrow minded he can look thru a keyhole with both eyes.

Hello People

First, I do not know Goosethai or Montana

I see my last post 'The benefits of Marrying a Prostitiute" has had some effect. I have not read the replies as this one with my name on it caught my eye, so I will visit the formentioned next.

I assume all that have replied to this one are eigther Prostitutes or husbands of?

Chonobot and Davethailand whom I dub Mr Angry and Mr Angrier seem to have gone off their heads.

The benefits of marrying me are;

I am loaded (So only the best need apply) but please dont because I have been with the same gorgeous girl for 2 years (Yes not a hooker, no kids, no husband and never worked in a bar).

I am English (A pure breed).

Chonabot, remember E Mail me and I wil meet you next month, no problem.

To address the title of this thread...the benefits of marrying eco: eco is a Troll. Trolls are short and when you're pissed off at him you can use him for a football or soccer ball or slam-dunk the prick when playing basketball! :o

Boon mee

So much hostility in the LOS, lighten up. You obviously watch a lot of sport (American) so you are a sad yank huh.

Go and help your mates in Iraq, oh you cant as your BG will be straight on her back, he he.

Why is that then Daveyboy ashamed? Your mates taking the piss or talking behind your back or you just could'nt cut it. So you sell your house/flat and hey lets buy a bar and fill it with Prostitutes.

Ring a Bell?

Erco as you sit in your bedsit alone have you nothing better to do with your dole than pay for an internet line? Get yourself down the local workings mens club with your bates......ooopppsss almost forgot with your personality you/ll be billynomates wont you ? Anyway please dont slag off my Thai wives they are both lovely lasses ......that should help you have a wet dream if nothing else does when you hit the pillow alone tonight........sorry and all that, but you really are a sad <deleted>. :o

Boon mee

So much hostility in the LOS, lighten up.  You obviously watch a lot of sport (American) so you are a sad yank huh.

Go and help your mates in Iraq, oh you cant as your BG will be straight on her back, he he.

I'm a happy Yank, erco and you are some sorry a**hole who's old lady is that sperm bank in which the boys down in Klong Tooey make deposits. How does it feel getting slippery seconds, thirds?eh :o

Boon mee

So much hostility in the LOS, lighten up.  You obviously watch a lot of sport (American) so you are a sad yank huh.

I'm a happy Yank, erco and you are some sorry a**hole who's old lady is that sperm bank in which the boys down in Klong Tooey make deposits. How does it feel getting slippery seconds, thirds?eh :o

Actually erco's wife is not that bad Boon. Really loose, and gooey and smells bad, but free is free!

Boon mee

Actually erco's wife is not that bad Boon. Really loose, and gooey and smells bad, but free is free!

Yeah, she may be free but I hear she's dog-ugly! :D