"You stole my lover!" - 'innocent' Thai girl returns to car spray painted by stranger

webfact

"You stole my lover!" - 'innocent' Thai girl returns to car spray painted by stranger
Thaivisa Reporters

lov.jpg
Image: Sanook News

BANGKOK:-- A Facebook post went share crazy after a girl returned to her vehicle that had been spray painted in the foulest of Thai language calling her a "jezebel," reports Thaivisa News.

The lady in question, accused in the messages of stealing another woman's man, said she is completely innocent. She appealed to netizens to help find the person responsible.

"I have never stolen another person's lover," said Pinyapat "Ming" Peemmetasawad.

"I have never done anything wrong like that."

She said that she suspected that she was a victim of mistaken identity with the wrong car being targeted.

The language used in the black spray paint around the whole vehicle is foul. One line refers to the intended victim as "enjoying a good length" (decency prohibits a more direct translation). Another partly obscured sentence seems to refer to the car's occupant being a "professional" woman.

In addition an angry printed message stuck on the car read "I am just warning you!" The message used the rudest pronoun for "I" that does not indicate if it was a man or woman who left it.

Pinyapat said on her Facebook page that she had parked her car in the parking lot of the Rot Fai (Railway) market on Sri Nakharin Road, eastern Bangkok on Monday at 8pm. She returned to the ugly messages two hours later.

She said she posted her anger in an effort to try and find witnesses or even the person responsible who had clearly made a mistake. She complained that the market had refused to accept any responsibility even though she was a regular customer. There was no CCTV in the area.

She added that she was too embarrassed to drive the car anywhere.

Later she added after the post was shared 4,000 times: "I want to thank everyone for your concern. I know it will be hard to find the person who did it but I must try. The market should help me but they will not."

She asked for potential witnesses to come forward if they saw anything.

lov11.jpg

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-29

No smoke without fire.

What an idiotic comment.

I've heard many of these stories in Thailand where it was a case of mistaken identity and a completely innocent party was involved. One woman in our office once received a very abusive phone call along similar lines to the messages in this story. Later on, it turned out the intended target was someone else in a completely different department who just happened to share the same first name.

I would suggest it's quite likely this woman is an innocent party, otherwise she wouldn't be so quick to put it out on social media.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

asked, the child bride what she thought of this story, the reply ' the girl is a slut who loves many d|cks', what if they got the wrong car i ask, the reply 'if the other girl that angry to do that, she know the car'.

so guilty, in the eye of the mrs

Well at least with this story only the car was hurt........no bodies stabbed or shot....still early on though.......

too true, by the time the day market becomes the night market or closes, it could become, brothers and cousins of both sides sorting it out.

mrs ' we will to market now?' no darling, maa maa is okay tonight.

"She added that she was too embarrassed to drive the car anywhere"

Well, it's all over the web now. Be embarrassed no more.

Reminds me of the late great John Candy when he invaded Canada in his very discrete garbage truck in the movie "Canadian Bacon".

oranjetrucksd6.3552.jpg

Edited by jaywalker

asked, the child bride what she thought of this story, the reply ' the girl is a slut who loves many d|cks', what if they got the wrong car i ask, the reply 'if the other girl that angry to do that, she know the car'.

Seems the expert has spoken, assume she personally knows the girl in question and can vouch for her morals or lack thereof. Think I would be looking at the Mrs morals initially.

Seems the expert has spoken, assume she personally knows the girl in question and can vouch for her morals or lack thereof. Think I would be looking at the Mrs morals initially.

no expert, son, mrs of course took the lakorn line, as she has been indoctrinated to do.

Funny…a conversation on sexual morals with a thai bird.

"She added that she was too embarrassed to drive the car anywhere"

Well, it's all over the web now. Be embarrassed no more.

Reminds me of the late great John Candy when he invaded Canada in his very discrete garbage truck in the movie "Canadian Bacon".

oranjetrucksd6.3552.jpg

late great who?....

Your wife actually uses that kind of language casually?

This story needs a picture of the scorned and the Jezebel pointing at the philanderer.

Wonder where she is pointing in this one......

not showing this photo too the child bride, australia v jordan soon in world cup game soon.

30 minutes to one hour, of venomous downgrading, of thai women of easy virtue would follow, probably farang women would rate huge mention too.

so, the victimsed is innocent in my eyes.

Got yourself a real catch there thumbsup.gif

no she does not, but after 10 years of working in accounts and with a shipping department of a company in australia, she has arrived home many times asking what,hunt, puck, dog, slut, oar, pissed, wonker, tard etc, mean.

it hurts me, to tell her the meaning of awful words, but i have asked her brother to explain similar to me.

onya wildman

A good story for Thai TV Dramas....giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

I heard a comment once from a Thai woman that she didn't like Western TV shows because they required "too much thinking". "We Thai just like simple, love you love me kind of story", she went on to say. giggle.gif

no she does not, but after 10 years of working in accounts and with a shipping department of a company in australia, she has arrived home many times asking what,hunt, puck, dog, slut, oar, pissed, wonker, tard etc, mean.

it hurts me, to tell her the meaning of awful words, but i have asked her brother to explain similar to me.

onya wildman

Logical explanation. Thanks.