Bangkok bank internet banking

I'm at a loss. Logging into Bualuang banking requires a user ID and a pin number. I have no idea what my user ID is apparently, as the reference number I used to enable BK banking (8 digit number) doesn't seem to work, and I am trying to use my ATM PIN to log in, I keep getting it WRONG. I have a (It never ends) a SMS 6 digit number that doesn't seem to be of much use either.

Any hints please, I refuse to let this beat me.

How did you get your iBanking, applying in person at the bank, ATM, etc? That will help pin it down <sorry for the pun>. smile.png

I have been trying to do it all afternoon per internet. I gave that up and 'succeeded' using my phone and got a six digit code per SMS, however I still have no idea what my ID is. Strangely enough, they took my money off me quick enough for my plane ticket. I think.

From their website:

You have now completed the registration process. The system will send the “User ID” to your email address (which you gave in Step 3) for you to use with the “Bualuang iBanking PIN” for your first-time log on to Bualuang iBanking. The “Bualuang iBanking PIN” will expire in 3 days from the date of registration on the website, so please log on to Bualuang iBanking within three days to avoid having to re-register.

http://www.bangkokbank.com/OnlineBanking/PersonalBanking/iBanking/BualuangiBanking/HowtoApply/Pages/ApplyviaWebsite.aspx

From their website:

You have now completed the registration process. The system will send the “User ID” to your email address (which you gave in Step 3) for you to use with the “Bualuang iBanking PIN” for your first-time log on to Bualuang iBanking. The “Bualuang iBanking PIN” will expire in 3 days from the date of registration on the website, so please log on to Bualuang iBanking within three days to avoid having to re-register.

http://www.bangkokbank.com/OnlineBanking/PersonalBanking/iBanking/BualuangiBanking/HowtoApply/Pages/ApplyviaWebsite.aspx

Thanks. So why is this a silly question, I haven't received an email yet?

From their website:

When did you do the application, that is how long have you waited for it? Also, check your junk mail folders in case it got re-directed.

From their website:

When did you do the application, that is how long have you waited for it? Also, check your junk mail folders in case it got re-directed.

6 hours, was that impatient of me? You may imagine that I am getting a little nervous as I just forked out for a ticket.

Years back I never got my User ID by email...it was suppose to show up but didn't. I contacted the Bangkok Bank Call Center and during that conversion I found out they had made a typo in entering my email address into their system. So when they sent me the email it was rejected. They corrected my email address....I got my User ID a few minutes later. After that I was able to do my initial ibanking logon.

Can I register for iBanking online or do you have to do it in the branch I opened my account at?

As mentioned above, the OP did apply online. The link I supplied above to the howto apply. Appears the site is offline at the moment though with a Service Unavailable message.

Yea...the Bangkok Bank Web site, to include ibanking website, has been down since at least 9:30am today--or at least for me when trying to access it via my home internet connection or DTAC 3G connection.

Yea...the Bangkok Bank Web site, to include ibanking website, has been down since at least 9:30am today--or at least for me when trying to access it via my home internet connection or DTAC 3G connection.

Back up now.

Back up now.

This morning at 9:30am when I noticed the Bangkok Bank website was down was when trying to reach their general info page to provide a info link to put in a ThaiVisa post. When checking their ibanking page it was down too. I tried via U.S. VPN connection, Thailand IP address, using the Google DNS, rebooting my modem/routing, rebooting and clearing history/cookies in my computer, using another computer, using my smartphone via 3G connection....all of these attempts didn't make a difference.

Well, why in the word try all of these different things...it was because the www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com website keep telling me it was just me during several tries over 30 minutes or so. Then a little after 10pm it said it was for everyone. This is the first time I've noticed the www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com to have such a lag time in properly identifying as to whether a site was truly down for everyone or not.

I went to my bank this afternoon and the nice lady filled out all the forms for me, I just signed 'there, there and there...'. I now need to wait two weeks to get my user ID and password by post, meaning I have to buy my air ticket by other means, can be done.

Our local postman sells our mail to the local recycler I think, so he will get a friendly visit from me tomorrow to clear that up.

Thanks guys.

Archived