Pattaya stepfather molests 9 year old stepdaughter at roadside

webfact

This sort of thing is sadly all too common in Thailand and the majority of it is not reported. Many Thai women tell stories of how they were sexually abused in Childhood, some even went to Monks for help but were turned away. Sick society full of perverts, the majority not Foreigners !

There are perverts everywhere. I doubt Thais are the worst. Look at all the Catholic priests, the Western countries' sexual predator data bases, the well-known child-sex areas around, the Austrian who kept a young woman captive and had several children with her, Gary Glimmer, etc., ad infinitum.

Let's face it, humans are deplorable beings. There are few who can honestly claim they have never done some form of societal wrong.

I would bet 1000 to 1 that a lowly young cop was the original BIB there and the Colonel's name was substituted for said glory.Then a bit of a bonus was given to the lowly patrolman.The giveaway is the colonel driving a motorbike and not his car.

Edited by sanukjim

Pattaya Daily found it more important to show the lowlife scum.

http://pattayadailynews.com/thai-man-forces-stepdaughter-to-do-oral-sex-in-car/

25.jpg

I'm not sure that's the stepfather.

Mthai have a photo of the stepfather, inset, with his face blurred out:

http://news.mthai.com/hot-news/general-news/487343.html

Edited by katana

In all likely hood, ggt, it's a lot more common that you think. From the things my Thai wife, and others have told me, this is a "common thing" in many villages. I met one woman once who openly admitted that she lost her virginity to her favorite uncle on her 9th birthday, as did both her older and younger sister, and she didn't think it was a big deal. Just a common occurrence in her village. My wife has told me stories that I can't fathom or begin to understand of how young girls in villages are recruited into sex, not by strangers or boyfriends, but family members. Usually step fathers and uncles.

Here in Chiang Mai, in my moo baan, one man was finally forced to sell he house and move out when neighbors discovered that he was sleeping with, and having sex with, his own 12 year old daughter. Neighbors found out when the girl openly admitted it to one of her friends here, and her friend told her parents. Neighbors banded together and gave the man 1 week to move out, or they would burn his house down. He and daughter were gone in 2 days.

It happens more than we think, but is finally starting to be revealed in the social media, and steps are FINALLY starting to take place to end it.

Um, did I miss something? How is the daughter leaving with that man a good outcome?

Words fail me. Life in prison is the only sentence comes in my mind.

If you knew the whole truth about whats going on in the local villages you'd have to arrest 50% of the males , I know it sounds terrible but it's kind of a family tradition to abuse kids and the mother just don't care or find it acceptable.

We only hear about very few cases reported to the media.

Pattaya Daily found it more important to show the lowlife scum.

http://pattayadailynews.com/thai-man-forces-stepdaughter-to-do-oral-sex-in-car/

25.jpg

I'm not sure that's the stepfather.

Mthai have a photo of the stepfather, inset, with his face blurred out:

http://news.mthai.com/hot-news/general-news/487343.html

Unless 100% sure it's irresponsible to print any photo of a Thai male in relation to this story ... lynch mobs with pitchforks need very little reason

imagine the Oh, Sorry we thought you were the stepfather because of a photo on Thai Visa.. we will of course pay the hospital bill for sewing it back on!!