Will you marry me? Apply now screams massive billboard of writhing Thai actress!

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her pics on google run under “pure fascination of horror!” However, she should have placed the billboards in areas known for their very own decency like Nana, Soi Cowboy, and Walking Street to satisfy the guardians of moral standards.

It´s nearly Friday d.1/4-2016 2 days more.

In Denmark we say the day is the day of fools. (April snar)

The day where you can trick everyone if you can........

Strange that. We have that day too. Same as moist of the Planet ? A lot of fools must think the same way lol

Looks like lot of our ThaiVisa members have bright chances now! tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

yep, put on long trousers, shoes, oops almost forgot the socks, i am booked on vip bus at midnight.

only problem is where to stay, after the golden palace on suk soi 1 closed up.

hold on darling, im on my way.

if she can wait 45 years, 10 hours is not too long

Have to agree with you about the Golden Palace--room C, by the pool please.

Here is the chance to get a wealthy hi-so Thai girl--one who may not need your money--then you could be the cock of the cuckold walk.

golden palace, an oasis of, i dont know what.

first time i checked in their, i carried my own bags upstairs, as the old bell hop, was more like a bell shuffle due to his age.

I called the GP looking for a room about 9 years ago--I hadn't been there in 25 years or so after having stayed there for 20 years or more. I found their phone number when I could not find a hotel online. I called, ask for a room, told them my name and the woman said, "Mr. smotherb, how are you, we haven't heard from you in years." She remembered me and secured my reservation without a card. I stayed there whenever in BKK until they closed a couple of years ago--they had renovated all the rooms, still had one of the better coffee shops in BKK, numerous metered taxis about because of the Bumrundgrad, great Italian and German restaurants across the street, several massage parlors down the street, and both local and convenience stores within a block--sitting with my honey next to the pool on my private porch with cold beer or chilled coconut and rum; I'd wonder what the poor folks were doing.

Porky, Pom Pui with a few more pounds.....Fat and and still on the shelf was missing in the insults... over 27 years is considered old here and over 45kg on a Thai bird is Fat for me.

I laughed at this...but the reality is, this is sad in the extreme...

How far do you go before you realise you are making an utter fool of yourself ? All the way in LoS coz if you back out and wise up before then you .....lose...... face... can't have that can we ?

Now now! The bride is only 51 Kg of simpering sweetness, 47 years old and is finally understanding what a farang needs!! You, on the other hand, sound a little young? Women don't mature until early 30's! If you don't believe me ask your father! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Looks like lot of our ThaiVisa members have bright chances now! tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

yep, put on long trousers, shoes, oops almost forgot the socks, i am booked on vip bus at midnight.

only problem is where to stay, after the golden palace on suk soi 1 closed up.

hold on darling, im on my way.

if she can wait 45 years, 10 hours is not too long

Have to agree with you about the Golden Palace--room C, by the pool please.

Here is the chance to get a wealthy hi-so Thai girl--one who may not need your money--then you could be the cock of the cuckold walk.

golden palace, an oasis of, i dont know what.

first time i checked in their, i carried my own bags upstairs, as the old bell hop, was more like a bell shuffle due to his age.

great hotel,in its antiquated way all you stated about it.

the land it was on would have been worth a fortune

Porky, Pom Pui with a few more pounds.....Fat and and still on the shelf was missing in the insults... over 27 years is considered old here and over 45kg on a Thai bird is Fat for me.

I laughed at this...but the reality is, this is sad in the extreme...

How far do you go before you realise you are making an utter fool of yourself ? All the way in LoS coz if you back out and wise up before then you .....lose...... face... can't have that can we ?

Now now! The bride is only 51 Kg of simpering sweetness, 47 years old and is finally understanding what a farang needs!! You, on the other hand, sound a little young? Women don't mature until early 30's! If you don't believe me ask your father! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

yea ... what he said