Small coffee shop

Hello,

a friend of mine is asking me if I can help him to find a small retail space to open a coffee shop. Is there any website where I can find retail spaces? I tried prakard.com and ddproperty.com but only a few offers.

I am looking for a small shop around 20-30sqm on a main road between sukhumvit 71 and sukumvit 101. Someone can help me?

Edited by SoFarAndNear

Best way is to go round the area and actually look with your own eyes. The commercial units the company I work for owns are never advertised and are always full. If a tenant is moving out everyone in the area finds out and new tenants just appear.

Like what Blackcab said, your best bet is to walk around the area - you may find for rent signs, if you come upon an office building / plaza, there is always a management office where you can get info about space for rent.

Another thing you can do is contact several agents on ddproperty, most of these are independent agents and they are / more willing to hustle and find what you need compare to big real estate companies such as CBRE.

On DDProperty - search for townhouses for rent, that seems to be the right size for coffee shops.