A two year old revved a bike killing her granddad who had let her ride in front

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is tragic... The poor child will grow up knowing it was her who accidentally killed her Grandfather."

With respect, I think this will be forgotten in a few months......life here is not so precious, as we all know.

Life is more precious but death is less tragic. Thais understand life and death, karma etc much more than the farang.

This is not tragic, not catastrophic. It is what it is.

It surprises me that this type of accident is not happening all of the time. Thais see no problem in have, I have seen, up to 4 kids being given a ride.

No helmets, no extra seats. Grasping on for dear life and limb. The fact that it was grandpa doing the driving just makes it worse. Luckily the kids are OK.

It does happen all the time. Haven't you heard Thailand has the second deadliest roads in the world?

It surprises me that this type of accident is not happening all of the time. Thais see no problem in have, I have seen, up to 4 kids being given a ride.

No helmets, no extra seats. Grasping on for dear life and limb. The fact that it was grandpa doing the driving just makes it worse. Luckily the kids are OK.

It does happen all the time. Haven't you heard Thailand has the second deadliest roads in the world?

Aww come on now! The roads are not deadly at all. Its the stupid drivers that are the second deadliest.