UPDATE: Blind Busker Beggars Belief in Daughter Disappearance Story

rooster59

So much condemnation from the western perspective once again. Actually seems pretty normal to me. No-one seems to have taken advantage of her and as long as they are happy I can't see the problem. Probably won't last, not many relationships do at that age but if she avoids pregnancy then good luck to them. I would have thought the best thing the father could do is make sure she is on the pill. When I was young I had my fair share of 14 year old girlfriends and some are even friends now.

Edited by dunroaming

This oft told/heard tale only has one sure-fire outcome

This 17 year old deadbeat pillar of society will have her knocked up in a year, be far away a week later, if not sooner, then poor Pepsi will be left to 'hold the baby' without a pot to P**s in, and being in Pattaya and already off to a 'good start' in this direction will surely wander into only one form of employment.

Sad tale really. If the father had anything about him, he'd get this 'Boy' kicked around half of Pattaya and locked up for fiddling underage girls before he knocks the poor lass up and the tale pans out in the usual way (as above).

Instead of speculating with your imaginings of what could happen to the girl and what should be done to the boyfriend who hasn't been accused of anything (apart from by self-righteous, ill-informed, semi-literate Thaivisa pontificators), why not take a minute to read the report where it clearly states that the girl wants to return to school?

What you think could have happened probably already has and probably will again in the future. Self righteous? maybe, semi-illiterate? Maybe too, but at least I am not supporting or defending paedophilia in Thailand as you seem to be along with several others...disgusting.

What you think could have happened probably already has and probably will again in the future. Self righteous? maybe, semi-illiterate? Maybe too, but at least I am not supporting or defending pedophilia in Thailand as you seem to be along with several others...disgusting.

Since when is a 17yr old guy chopping his 14yr old girlfriend pedophilia ?

Case closed , but she should not dump her blind father unless he is not nice to her, Anyway her destiny is a poor life unless she can find someone rich and handsome.

Maybe in a few years time whe will hook up with a farang in Pattaya. coffee1.gif

This oft told/heard tale only has one sure-fire outcome

This 17 year old deadbeat pillar of society will have her knocked up in a year, be far away a week later, if not sooner, then poor Pepsi will be left to 'hold the baby' without a pot to P**s in, and being in Pattaya and already off to a 'good start' in this direction will surely wander into only one form of employment.

Sad tale really. If the father had anything about him, he'd get this 'Boy' kicked around half of Pattaya and locked up for fiddling underage girls before he knocks the poor lass up and the tale pans out in the usual way (as above).

Instead of speculating with your imaginings of what could happen to the girl and what should be done to the boyfriend who hasn't been accused of anything (apart from by self-righteous, ill-informed, semi-literate Thaivisa pontificators), why not take a minute to read the report where it clearly states that the girl wants to return to school?

What you think could have happened probably already has and probably will again in the future. Self righteous? maybe, semi-illiterate? Maybe too, but at least I am not supporting or defending paedophilia in Thailand as you seem to be along with several others...disgusting.

Young people having relationships is disgusting is it? Not as disgusting as the minds of self-confessed semi-literates such as yourself who see those relationships as wrong.

From what you're saying it's clear that, unlike most teenagers, you can never have had a teenage boy/girlfriend when you were young. Unless you're being a trifle hypocritical, of course, but I'm sure an upstanding person such as you wouldn't be, eh?

If teenagers having teenage girlfriends and boyfriends is paedophilia then every country in the world is in big trouble. Perhaps you should do some research on what it really means.

Edited by Scouse Twoccer

Case closed , but she should not dump her blind father unless he is not nice to her, Anyway her destiny is a poor life unless she can find someone rich and handsome.

Maybe in a few years time whe will hook up with a farang in Pattaya.

Or perhaps her destiny is more likely to be just how she wants it to be and as described in the article? Going back to her home, continuing her studies, becoming qualified and being a success in order to be able to take care of her blind parents.

I bet this 17 year old working in construction has worked harder in his 17 years than most people on here have worked in their entire life.

nothing wrong with working smarter.

generations of entitlement and education do have their benefits.

Well shouting paedophilia! every time a fourteen year old girl or boy has a sexual relationship miss-defines the expression completely. I am pretty old now but I can tell you we were all at it when I was in my early teens and that was in a so called respectable part of the UK. Young people have sex, young people like to have sex, It is the most natural thing in the world.

Paedophilia is about exploitation of the young and vulnerable and worse. Miles and miles away from the facts here.

Paedophilia is about exploitation of the young and vulnerable and worse. Miles and miles away from the facts here

SO you see nothing wrong with an 17 year old preying on a vulnerable, under-age 14 year old CHILD? Sick.

Or perhaps her destiny is more likely to be just how she wants it to be and as described in the article? Going back to her home, continuing her studies, becoming qualified and being a success in order to be able to take care of her blind parents.

Do you live in some sort of Fairytale-Apologist-La-La Land?

One does indeed hope she really does want to go and study and that tag line wasn't added on in a fit of journalistic license, but the reality is that she will probably get knocked up by this 17 year old predator you seem hell bent on defending.....

From what you're saying it's clear that, unlike most teenagers, you can never have had a teenage boy/girlfriend when you were young. Unless you're being a trifle hypocritical, of course, but I'm sure an upstanding person such as you wouldn't be, eh?

Not hypocritical at all. When I was 17 I never had sexual relations with anyone aged 14 that would have been utterly out of the question and unacceptable to me, even then.

However as you seem to find that such an arrangement as acceptable so I look forward to when your 14 year old daughter brings home (or runs off with) an itinerant 17 year old 'construction worker' before we see who is the hypocrite (though we've already established you seem to support such conduct)...

At 17 he is also under aged, I don't see much wrong with a three year age difference. Deadbeat? He is a construction WORKER.

Great work by the Pattaya police yet again. The knockers all said they would do nothing because there would be no money in it for them ,but they found her quickly.

Correct about the deadbeat description. If the previous writer wants an example of a deadbeat, look at the Red Bull guy - killed a cop then ran. Now there's a real DEADBEAT.