Chinatown Map Showing Market Areas?

OliverKlozerof

I've been bicycling around greater Chinatown a bit recently. I love how different areas seem to specialize in different products. I've been to the music stores in Verng Nakorn Kasem many times, to Pahurat for fabrics, Ban Mo for electronics, an area by a traffic circle for plexiglass.... I've also seen areas devoted to tools, car tires, uniforms, Buddhist paraphernalia. Of course, there's the flower market near the river....
Anyone know if someone has taken the time to create a map showing these different market areas? (Haven't found one by googling.) If not, they should! ;-) DP

Look for the Nancy Chandler map of Bangkok -- exactly what you are looking for. Includes a detailed map of Chinatown. You'll find it in the local maps section of any major bookstore. Google the Nancy Chandler company in Bangkok and you'll see the map described. It's also available for on-line purchase.

Yes they have it all but it's also chinese quality. And even western brands i suspect them to be copy copy.

I couldn't find a electric circuit braker of a certain brand and bought it in chinatown. Some weeks after it was installed by the electrician it was on fire (at night).

Since then i bring important things from Europe.

But also for copper (water/gas) pipes they have it all

Look for the Nancy Chandler map of Bangkok -- exactly what you are looking for. Includes a detailed map of Chinatown. You'll find it in the local maps section of any major bookstore. Google the Nancy Chandler company in Bangkok and you'll see the map described. It's also available for on-line purchase.

Not perfect, but not bad:

http://bangkokmac.com/-misc/chinatown.jpg