Dog Lovers please take a moment to send loving vibes

Beloved KingKing, 7 year old Pomeranian

post-14639-0-37703600-1459693870_thumb.j

Is right now fighting for his life after being mauled by a large dog. He's in Phnom Penh, has been treated by the best vet there, but it is questionable whether he will survive the night.

Please send him your best wishes/vibrations of love. While they may not change the outcome in terms of his survival, I do believe such vibrations can reach across space and may help calm him if he has to face his death.

Sorry, not trying to be rude, but what you believe is irrelevant. I'm more conserned about the dog's health. What kind of vet is it? Good luck vets or educated ones? Are they experienced? Do they have the necessary medical equipments and medication? You have enough money? Did you google to find the best vets in Phnom Phen?

And again, my intentions are really not to insult you or anyone else, but I hope your woowoo hasn't blinded you from rational thinking.

He is being treated by the best Vet in Phnom Penh. A very well trained European vet whom I have used for many years as have all the other expats I know in Camb. Not as optimally equipped as a major animal hospital in Thailand, but able to do basic lab, Xrays and surgery.

I won't dignify the question about money with an answer.

my two dogs, all my dependants and myself are strongly vibing our best wishes for recovery.

....as are Somchai and Yoghurt, my two ShihTzus, Micky my Labrador, and Sunny Boy my Bulldog, to say nothing of my wife and two kids.

We are all hoping for a positive outcome.

Lets us know how it goes.

Thank you all.

I do believe it helped. After this and also my own efforts to send good energy his way (I'm in Thailand, he's in PP) he became noticeably calmer and less stressed emotionally.

He survived the night but prognosis is still guarded. This morning he is alert but unable to walk and with limited (but some) movement in the legs and tail.

There appears to be some sort of lesion at the cervical vertebra but no fracture and Vet in PP cannot do a contrast study so exact nature of the lesion and number of lesions unclear.

He is stable enough to travel overland so now having him brought to Thailand for further diagnostic workup and treatment. From long discussion with senior vet professor here, there is still risk of death and/or paralysis but also chance of successful treatment depending on what the nature and extent of the problem proves to be.

I will know more tomorrow after he has been seen here in Thailand.

Archived