Nights Are Getting Chily..

summerT

Unfortunately that great cool weather didn't last long. It's getting back to normal as the mercury hasn't dropped below 20C for the last 2 nights where I live on Buddha Hill.

It was a nice break.

I don't know if this is good or bad news but the cool weather is set to return on Friday night (December 29th), except more so. 15-16 degrees night time temperature is predicted.

How will we survive ?

:o

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was 'taters' my maximum-minimum thermometer for the last 24 hours reads: HIGH 22 C (71.6F) and LOW 16.5 C (61.7 F) Central Pattaya 3rd Road.

Libya, did you buy your thermometer in Pattaya? I'm looking for a good quality digital thermometer.

Last night was 'taters' my maximum-minimum thermometer for the last 24 hours reads: HIGH 22 C (71.6F) and LOW 16.5 C (61.7 F) Central Pattaya 3rd Road.

Libya, did you buy your thermometer in Pattaya? I'm looking for a good quality digital thermometer.

Yes; I bought it in the Royal Garden Mall. They were selling them on the hawkers stalls surrounding the escalators at the Beach Road end.

Beware: there are many different types offered and available for purchase. I paid 1700 Baht. Although they start much cheaper; a quality product is better for the amateur meteorologist in the LOS.

Yes; I bought it in the Royal Garden Mall. They were selling them on the hawkers stalls surrounding the escalators at the Beach Road end.

Beware: there are many different types offered and available for purchase. I paid 1700 Baht. Although they start much cheaper; a quality product is better for the amateur meteorologist in the LOS.

Thanks. I need to replace a thermometer I bought years ago that's on its way out. I bought some digital alarm clocks from those stalls several months back...I'll go check it out.

Brrrrr. It is cold but at least up one degree from yesterday morning. And what's happened to the horizon. Haven't seen Bum Island for weeks, maybe months. Is this pollution, or what?

someone mentioned earlier or on another post it caused by some thermal layer like squashing all the smog down lower, i will see if i can find what they posted, its not actually worse just more compressed

Again all i can say is who are you to tell me if i felt a bit chily the other night? O.K call me what ya want all I really wanted was some info on some shops that might have some nice jumpers. Tahnks again folks.

i will bring you some warm clothes when i arrive there mid December whats your size? :o

Thats what you get when you cross a sheep with a kangeroo = a wooly jumper lol :D

Ah you guys, god i cant stop laughing, wow your just so so so funny, that one about the pool, ah how do they put in it lmao, really no really mazo you really are a funny guy!!

Btw way never said cold, late one night on a bike it felt a little chilly, plus i spend most of my time in aircon venus, so wearing a thin long sleved jumper, is not to hot.

hhhmmmm let me think of a word....MUPPETS.

hahahahahaha pikey muppets