American with adult toy arrested after getting Grab taxi to deliver drugs in Bangkok

webfact

Ah, back to the pointing fingers again! Maybe because of an apparent lack of a sizable police presence - unless they're all behind the camera, of course, which would also be a surprise in itself!

Edited by sambum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man with a marque name of Bentley rolls, but with a brain and the luck of a Brabant ....

Would you say people from Brabant have no brains?

Or did you mean Trabant? The oldgerman cars?

Yes he means Brabant be more precise South Brabant.

He wont need the adult toys where he is going, he will BE the adult toy

This exact same comment (#16) was made in post #3.

Nothing more irritating than have someone demonstrate that they don't read others' comments , or else, if they do, their brains are suspended in cottage cheese.

Edited by blazes

Not getting the adult toy connection in this bust.

It seems irrelevant and there was no list of adult toy in the charges.

Just put in the headline for sleaze appeal?

Yankees like this, it's time to GO HOME before it's too late! thumbsup.gif

If they didn't put the Toy thing in there TV members wouldn't even glance at the headline...

Let's handcuff the farang but not the two Thai accomplices. Thainess.

And why mistel Somchai doesn't have to point at the drugs?

They can't make them point, it is up to them and is basically a guilty plea, it will help them later in court to get a lesser sentence if they pleaded guilty at the first instance. If the other guy is not guilty of possession of the drugs then he should not point at them, simple.

I see,

So they can't make them point, make them show their face on the picture, make them take off sunglasses. Then what's the use of a picture like that?

This american can forget any job for the rest of his live (whenever he comes out of jail). Without a picture he would have a tiny chance i guess.

But the Thai on this picture thinks he is innocent and will also tell that to the judge? Maybe that's why he didn't get cuffed?

I don't like those pictures, for me a person is guilty after the judges has sentenced him/her. Not before that moment.

Bangkok Hilton for a long long time I hope

How sad are your rabid comments.

Just deport him, he's not exactly a kingpin is he!!

Wonder why they don't go after the big players?????????????????facepalm.gifwhistling.gif

Farang deals drugs, get handcuffed for pointing photo, headline 'American' no mention of Thai accomplices

Thai shoots a man on the street six times, no handcuffs, no pointing, headline 'Rama IV Road shooter'

BphLB6e.png8uYWV4X.png

About time USA dealt Thailand a severe lesson

Farang deals drugs, get handcuffed for pointing photo, headline 'American' no mention of Thai accomplices

Thai shoots a man on the street six times, no handcuffs, no pointing, headline 'Rama IV Road shooter'

BphLB6e.png8uYWV4X.png

About time USA dealt Thailand a severe lesson

And for what reason? Absolute winner of dumb comment of the dayp

I wonder what his real name is?

Silly Billy-Bob...

Silly Billy- Bob Soon Hurt His Hole...let's see how the Thainess in the Big Tiger will be.

What about Gang Bang in Bang Kwang? Hmm, certainly not what a quality tourist would like.....facepalm.gif

But he deserves to play with a lot of adult toys...bah.gif

post-158336-0-80883500-1459768715_thumb.

post-158336-0-70483100-1459768835_thumb.

post-158336-0-03770600-1459769257_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

yeahhhh lock the SOB another American that think they have the power to do anything they want anywhere in the world yeahhhh welcome to Thailand ...idiot .... lock the bastard we do not need anymore of that kind of people

your comment mimics your avatar!!gigglem.gif

yeahhhh lock the SOB another American that think they have the power to do anything they want anywhere in the world yeahhhh welcome to Thailand ...idiot .... lock the bastard we do not need anymore of that kind of people

Forgive him, please. Not enough oxygen at birth can do terrible things to people.

"WE do not need anymore schizos like him."

Edited by lostinisaan

Forgive him, please. Not enough oxygen at birth can do terrible things to people.

"WE do not need anymore schizos like him."

For the record.....I'm not a believer in jailing drug users.They are victims to in many different ways!.......America has far too many people in

the slammer for petty offences......and as for all the comments about 'boy toy in jail'....you only take it up the 'a.....e' if you want it.

The slippery slope that starts with overstay. It starts by getting involved in dodgy films, presently it's sex toys required for the films, and before long it's degenerated into hollowed out strap-ons filled with class 1 drugs. Every time...

Edited by lamyai3

BphLB6e.png8uYWV4X.png

It is obvious that the "news" headlines and slant here are created for max views and discussion, and that's OK with me. It's quite brilliant actually, as it brings us all together, daily, which shows more ads and so on. TV has it figured out, and I commend them for it. It's a good business model, especially when they are so many grumpy guys here who want to complain and express their frustration. Slant a headline or story, or post something ridiculous or unfair, and you have pages of engagement. I only wish I could have thought of it first.

Secondly, in regards to the cuffs vs no cuffs, point vs no point, it is quite simple, most of the Thais loath us. They tolorate the heck out of us, but anytime they can get away with a kick, punch, cheat, stab, robbing, cuffing, or humiliation, they do it. Such treatment and images time and time again prove this.

For me, reading the news on TV every morning is pure entertainment. I can't wait to see who was killed or arrested, what public transport crashed, and which idiotic politician or "expert" said something incredibly stupid. I love it. It's like living inside of a twisted cartoon.

Edited by dcnx

At least his visa problems have been sorted out for the next 30 years.

Not sure about that!.....

He'll probably serve 8 years after which he qualifies to be deported to America.The remainder of his sentence is supposed to served in USA.

But there are examples of very early releases in home country.But being USA,i wouldn't count on it!

A man with a marque name of Bentley rolls, but with a brain and the luck of a Brabant ....

Genuine question- what's a Brabant..? I'm drawing a blank.

It's a province in The Netherlands biggrin.png But I assume he meant 'Trabant', a car.. Well, you could call it a car if you have some imagination wink.png

If you had ever driven one you would know what a car they really were, great fun to drive, very economical, and generally very reliable if a little plasticy.

How would you know that I didn't? Or did? coffee1.gif

Edited by SamuiAxe