American with adult toy arrested after getting Grab taxi to deliver drugs in Bangkok

webfact

He should have never left the US in the first place , his destiny were doomed from the moment he took his first steps in Thailand.

Do I feel sorry for him ? No

Edited by balo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a happy camper,his expression alone, ''Look what they've done to me mummy''
Another useless poster sticking the boot in.

Do you feel superior now?

Strange how the low self esteems come out to criticize the down trodden.

Yes i feel great every time i read about a drug dealer getting shot or arrested, i have children and i have seen in my village what damage these despicable types do.
so you are saying that you are raising your kids in an unsafe environment?

No, he is happy that the environment in which his children are being brought up is being cleaned up.

he is happy because a drug dealer in bkk got arrested. How does that apply to his kids safety in his village? You seem to know the poster thoughts quite well.

And why are you feeling so angry? Do you know this drug dealer quite well?

He is not a happy camper,his expression alone, ''Look what they've done to me mummy''

Yes i feel great every time i read about a drug dealer getting shot or arrested, i have children and i have seen in my village what damage these despicable types do.

No, he is happy that the environment in which his children are being brought up is being cleaned up.

he is happy because a drug dealer in bkk got arrested. How does that apply to his kids safety in his village? You seem to know the poster thoughts quite well.

And why are you feeling so angry? Do you know this drug dealer quite well?

not angry at all...I also don't feel great to hear that a drug dealer is shot. Do you?

Good Isaan lady from Kalasin. I just spent 5 years in Kalasin and met many women, all only interested in money.

C'Mon, dude. You should know by now that they all love us too much. Don't they? facepalm.gif

But the dumb nut could still be free, if they wouldn't have been that suspicious.

A United Parcel driver in Germany had to inform his boss because one customer acted suspicious, always waiting at the front door for the coke delivery.

First, an X Ray, then the opening of the package showed why the guy was acting so weird. Never underestimate others and don't get high on your own supply.

But I still don't understand what they're on about with his adult toy? Can somebody explain this please? I'm not wearing my hearing aid.

Did he sell adult toys to teenagers. too?

Edited by lostinisaan

A man with a marque name of Bentley rolls, but with a brain and the luck of a Brabant ....

Genuine question- what's a Brabant..? I'm drawing a blank.

It's a province in The Netherlands biggrin.png But I assume he meant 'Trabant', a car.. Well, you could call it a car if you have some imagination wink.png

And East German had to wait 20 + years for the order of one Trabant. made out of American cigarette cartons.. Excluding Fragging Merkel, of course. Such people drove Wartburgs from Russia.

BTW, did Jingthing buy the adult toy yet, or is he the adult toy?

The wall was way too low to let those guys climb over....

post-158336-0-16799800-1460944255_thumb.

post-158336-0-03219200-1460944359_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

apparently a lot of dealers are moving into the provinces from BKK because they think its safer they then get the teenie locals to do the deliveries,caught two in my village in one week. It doesn't matter to me where a drug trafficker in the world gets shot, i enjoy hearing about it and hope he burns in hell.