Viewing Dashcam video on Iphone

djinn

Already posted this on Apple forum,but no solution yet.

My Dashcam has MOV5 video I wish to see on my Iphone in case of accident

I already tried an "i-FlashDevice" with Istick app but it doesn t work correctly.Iphone becomes very hot and movies stop every 2 or 3 seconds

I have an official Apple cable to connect a SD/microSD card to the Iphone.But I can only upload photos/videos on the microSD .

So I need an app which will read MOV5 on the Iphone.All the apps I find are working through wifi or with a PC/mac

Any help would be welcome

...just a thought...why cant an iPhone be put in a dashboard holder with the camera activated..then view later..i expect the memory of the phone would need to be increased to record for longer periods..maybe already possible to do this with some App...what you think?

If you look thru your IPhone camera, you will see that the width of the field of view is not going to show much more than straight ahead. Bracket a pic with the fone, then measure how wide the visible filed is. Car cameras approach 180 degrees side-to-side to allow wider, more complete coverage and recording

If you look thru your IPhone camera, you will see that the width of the field of view is not going to show much more than straight ahead. Bracket a pic with the fone, then measure how wide the visible filed is. Car cameras approach 180 degrees side-to-side to allow wider, more complete coverage and recording

Attach a wide angled lenses to the front of the phone